OJO Labs was founded on the belief that complex decision making could be made better through the fusion of machine and human intelligence. Our company has developed a unique, AI-based technology that combines natural language processing, machine learning, and human support. The offering allows for consumers to gain a better understanding of the market as well as their own wants and needs prior to interacting with an expert.
The first big decision we’re tackling is homebuying and selling. We are building an end-to-end real estate platform which provides consumers personalized guidance throughout their journey, readying them to make meaningful connections with experts. In addition, we provide brokers, agents, and loan officers warm and informed introductions to consumers, along with the tools to support a best-in-class experience.
As part of our team, you’d be helping to build technologies that will significantly advance the world’s largest consumer industries while setting a new standard for engagement between people, information, and companies.
About the Marketing Team
The OJO Labs Marketing team is creative, analytical, and passionate about our business, our craft, and our pets; we’re a small and growing high-impact team. We aim to always keep the needs, wants, and goals of consumers at the forefront of every decision OJO makes, through insightful, compelling storytelling, that fuses the head and the heart. We influence with deep, quantitative analyses, wrapped in the context of qualitative insights. Every member on the team has their own domain knowledge and subject matter expertise, creating the opportunity and responsibility for ownership and deep collaboration on companywide initiatives.
We are looking for an experienced, passionate, and creative Social Media Manager to join our team. As the Social Media Manager you will be responsible for managing our social media presence, and improving and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness across audiences, build our employer brand and improve our marketing efforts. Additionally, you will be responsible for monitoring activities of our online communities, building content and engagement plans for our agent community and driving all administrative and operational activities associated with the community.
What you'll do:
- Utilize social media to promote brand awareness and build employer brand
- Develop and drive community engagement strategy
- Share fresh and engaging content on social networks to drive traffic to the website
- Measure the success of content types and campaigns
- Create and maintain a content plan and calendar
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Work with creative (copy+design) to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with product marketing to ensure organic and paid content are aligned
- Monitor user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Amplify our voice as a leader in real estate
- Develop and manage community groups to drive engagement
- Stay current on industry trends to steer community discussions and provide accurate, up-to-date responses to members
What we need from you:
- 2–3 years of experience as a Social Media Manager or similar role
- Experience using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Experience with social media management/measurement tools
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- High level of written, verbal & editing skills are a must
- Demonstrate excellent research & analytical skills
- Ability to influence & shape the direction of community discussions
- Exhibits potential to be the “voice” of the community
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrates a basic knowledge of HTML
What do we have to offer?
● You get to work with the best of the best
● A collaborative, respectful environment where your voice will always be heard
● Competitive Salaries
● Unlimited/Open PTO Policy
● Dog-Friendly Workplace
● Commuter Stipend or Free Parking
● Optimum Workspace Subsidy
● 70% Coverage of Employee and Dependent Health Premiums
● Promote from Within Philosophy
● Volunteer Program
● Many More – We have a whole team dedicated to making OJO an awesome place to work!
Who is OJO?
We are an Austin-based, technology startup focused on fundamentally improving the way people make their most important decisions through the fusion of machine and human intelligence. With offices in Austin, TX, Minneapolis, MN, San Mateo, CA, Chicago, IL and Vieux Fort, St. Lucia, we have over 300 employees globally. We are continuously named a Top Place to Work and have recently been named to the Inc. Best Places to Work list for the second year in a row. Backed by top-tier VC’s and industry veterans, we have managed to hire the best technical, product and operational minds to pursue this incredible opportunity. We know we’re onto something big and everyone on our team has a significant impact on our evolving product, team and culture.
Virtual Life at OJO
At OJO, we care and listen deeply to the needs of our team to ensure they are comfortable and have the necessary tools to be productive while working from home during the pandemic. We strive to allow a balance and separation between home and work life, and provide support and a flexible working schedule so that employees are able to focus on what’s important to them. The leadership team at OJO has decided that we will work from home through September 2021, and will continue to monitor and respond to COVID-19 proactively.
OJO is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.