Sr. Director, Partner Marketing
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the Role
A major element in the success of CrowdStrike is our focus on and commitment to key strategic partners. We are seeking a Sr Director, Partner Marketing to drive the development and execution of Partner Marketing strategies with specific focuses on Technology Alliances, Solution Providers and CrowdStrike Store partners in addition to MSSPs and OEMs. In this high-profile position you will work closely with Sales, Field Marketing leaders and Product teams to create marketing strategies for revenue growth and building best-in-class partner ecosystem and program. The successful candidate is a strong leader who is passionate about technology, partner / alliance marketing, results driven and thrives in dynamic fast-paced company cultures.
What You’ll Need
- Successful track record in building partner marketing strategies, programs and teams that drive revenue growth by marketing to, through and with partners.
- Expertise in App store, Technology Alliance and Solution Provider partner programs and go-to-market strategies.
- Results oriented approach with ability to develop and/or support partner metric collection, analysis and KPIs to measure the effectiveness of partner marketing, program ROI, and partner engagement.
- Work collaboratively with global teams and build cross functional relationships
- Leadership that will drive change, leverage best practices and champion partners to create scalable partner centric marketing programs and materials to internal stakeholders to ensure an integrated, consistent and powerful alignment to achieve company goals
- 10+ years in marketing management experience with a specific focus on partner marketing
- Experience with a fast growth B2B SaaS or technology company is a distinctive advantage.
- Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail.
- Experience building and scaling a global and high-performance team.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com
- MBA is preferred
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.