Sr. Manager, Social Media & Community at A Cloud Guru, A Pluralsight Company
Reporting to the Director of Content and Community Marketing, you will own the vision for Social Media and Community Marketing at Pluralsight, having at your disposal critical tools to create and foster the connection between our brand and our audience. We're seeking someone to lead a team of social media specialists and influencer marketers to craft and implement strategies to evolve the Pluralsight brand through social and community channels.
You know what it takes to manage, report on, and optimize a comprehensive social media portfolio. You've had a hand in building influencer networks and online communities, or a keen interest in learning how to do so. You are excited about creating strong, authentic connections within our communities of technology learners and leaders. If you love brainstorming programs and initiatives to convert community members into loyal customers and brand advocates, this could be the right opportunity for you!
If you're ready to take the next step, this is a chance to have a career-defining experience as we integrate multiple brand channels into a seamless portfolio.
Who you're committed to being:
- An adept leader who can align social and community programs with measurable results that align to business goals.
- Someone with a community-first ethos, with the ability to differentiate and articulate nuanced approaches for B2C and B2B audience segments.
- A curious learner who loves staying on top of social trends and is committed to innovation, experimentation and continuous iteration.
- A collaborative partner to other functions such as Product Marketing, Content Marketing, PR, Events, Customer Marketing, Demand and Field teams to both lead and support campaigns.
- A proactive and assertive leader who can prioritize needs, communicate a roadmap and provide air cover for the team.
What you'll own:
Social Media Strategy
- Lead the integration plan of all Pluralsight social media channels to align with the overarching brand strategy.
- Develop governance to surface brand voice, tone and attributes in all social media campaigns in a scalable and sustainable way.
- Design and implement a system to track and measure social media campaign budgets, progress and performance; using data insights and analysis to improve future efforts.
- Work with internal and external collaborators to develop social-first content and initiatives that nurture and support B2C and B2B buying cycles.
- Amplify and promote Content Marketing and Integrated Marketing outputs through a lens appropriate to each specific social channel.
- Investigate and implement an analytics tool to understand our community better and to show the value of community to the business.
- Research, develop and define community personas and engagement programs focused on turning prospects into customers, and customers into advocates.
- Run community-led, cross-functional events designed to win the hearts and minds of technologists.
Experience you'll need:
- 5 years experience in successfully managing social media brand channels
- Experience in community-building and experience (or a proven interest) in influencer networking.
- 2 years of people leadership experience or a demonstrated track record of mentoring and developing others.
- Experience with general marketing analytics tools such as Google Analytics, and social and community analytics tools (e.g. Emplifi, Oktopost, Commsor, Sprout, etc.)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with technology or SaaS company communities and social channels is optional but will be highly regarded.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.