Sr. Marketing Manager, CRM & Lifecycle Marketing at Care.com
Care.com is a consumer tech company with heart. We’re on a mission to solve a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love. We’re moms and dads and pet parents. We have parents and grandparents so we understand that everyone, at some point in their lives, could use a helping hand. Our culture and our products reflect that.
Here, entrepreneurs, self-starters, team players, and big thinkers unite behind a common cause. Here, we’re applying data analytics, AI and the latest technologies to solve universal problems and connect people in new ways. If you like having autonomy, if you thrive on collaboration and building new things, and if you’re all about using your talent for good, Care.com is the place for you.
In this role, you will manage member communications that deepen our customer relationships and drive higher engagement, retention, and lifetime value across the customer journey. Working cross-functionally you will ensure the right data is in our marketing automation system to power personalized messages, identify the right channel mix (email, push, SMS, in-app, site), write campaign briefs based on consumer insights, oversee creative development from conception to final delivery, and report business impact. As part of a team constantly looking to drive better and longer-term engagement with our customers, you’ll need to be comfortable with data and outlining communication plans that understand and solve our customers’ needs.
What Your Days Will Be Like:
- Lead large scale CRM initiatives and oversee the end-to-end lifecycle communications to caregivers looking for jobs on Care.com.
- Collaborate with the product owners to accomplish shared KPIs on conversion, product utilization, retention, and more. This includes driving awareness and utilization of new products, optimizing existing communications, launching new communications and workflows to merchandise jobs and educate caregivers on what they need to do to succeed on Care.com.
- Own and optimize more than 20+ existing lifecycle & behavioral campaigns through managing journeys, content, and continuous testing. This includes maintaining our CRM Journey Maps.
- Develop and execute lifecycle marketing journey and one-off campaigns across all channels (email, push, SMS, in-app, site) to drive retention by showcasing membership features and benefits. Create and manage the end-to-end process for certain campaigns across email, site, and app with segmentation and relevant, dynamic content.
- Write strategic briefs for multi-channel campaigns by leveraging insights from past campaigns and customer behavior, as well as gathering input from business partners and our Consumer Insights team. These briefs are the blueprints for our creative and operations team and must be organized and detailed.
- Collaborate with brand designers and copywriters to deliver top-notch messaging to our customers that inspire action. This includes briefing new requests and working through feedback/finalizing deliverables.
- Partner with our CRM product experts, business unit product managers, and engineers to get new customer behavior data from our core platform into our marketing automation system to drive more personalized campaigns.
- Create reports on a recurring basis that help the team understand performance to goal.
- Design a robust A/B testing and experimentation roadmap that uncovers key insights about our customer segments and turn those learnings into meaningful KPI improvements.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- 10+ years of Lifecycle, CRM or email marketing experience and end-to-end campaign management - from conception to execution and everything in between.
- Background in customer acquisition, re-engagement, and retention strategies.
- Track-record of success building and iterating customer workflows to drive business impact, with quantifiable results to prove it.
- You thrive in an agile, test-and-learn environment, you’re curious and inquisitive by nature and can get up to speed with new marketing solutions if needed.
- Strong project management background; experience collaborating across multiple departments to execute projects.
- Ability to work quickly and independently while under deadline pressure and follow through on assignments.
- Experience with reporting, A/B testing, targeting, and segmentation, and analytics.
- Experience working within marketing automation software (Iterable, Monetate is preferred) to build complex targeted marketing campaign
- BA/BS required
For a list of our Perks + Benefits, click here!
**Care.com supports diverse families and communities and seeks employees who are just as diverse. As an equal opportunity employer, Care.com recognizes the power of a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds. Care.com is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to [email protected]**
Available in more than 20 countries, Care.com is the world's leading platform for finding and managing high-quality family care. Care.com is designed to meet the evolving needs of today's families and caregivers, offering everything from household tax and payroll services and customized corporate benefits packages covering the care needs of working families, to innovating new ways for caregivers to be paid and obtain professional benefits. Since 2007, families have relied on Care.com's industry-leading products—from child and elder care to pet care and home care. Care.com is an IAC company (NASDAQ: IAC).