Sr. Marketing Manager at realtor.com
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage lifecycle marketing programs from concept through execution—building business requirements, key objectives, customer communications and measuring campaign results.
- Collaborate with all teams across realtor.com, including the Sales and Account Management organizations, to identify how email and other digital campaigns can play an important role in their efforts.
- Work cross-functionally to implement lead nurturing campaigns to our database of mortgage and title prospects to drive sales opportunities
- Partner with product marketing and account management to build campaigns, continuous customer communication, and marketing automation to improve the customer experience and increase retention.
- Create meaningful database segmentation so we can tailor campaign and program messages for targeted audiences across specific market segments
- Maintain master campaigns calendar and lead campaign planning process
- Collect and report on digital marketing KPIs; present business updates, including analytics / KPIs, and forecasting.
- Partner with Sales Operations to test new communication channels, including chat, SMS text, video messaging, and more to drive increased action and conversions.
- Partner with Insights/Analytics team to continuously analyze, personalize, and A/B test marketing campaigns
What We Like To See / Measures of Success:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or relatable field 5+ years of experience in marketing campaign management
- Experience creating marketing materials, email marketing and campaigns to a large database of consumers.
- Expertise in email marketing and marketing automation tools; SFDC experience a plus. Experience in SMS and mobile push notifications
- Good understanding of conversion rate optimization and digital marketing success metrics
- Demonstrated ability to execute successful projects from ideation to completion with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
- Superior communication skills and the ability to work well with people in various departments (including accounting/finance, sales, operations, etc.) are essential.
- Creative and independent thinker who can effectively solve problems and foresee opportunities to benefit the organization through marketing efforts
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and requests