Sr. Product Marketing Manager at BlueVine
BlueVine is a high-growth fintech company empowering small businesses with innovative banking designed for their needs. We combine industry-leading technology and security with our team's expertise and care to provide best-in-class financing and lending products to power business growth at every stage of the journey. To date, we've supported over 87,000 small business owners with our core financial service products and more than 300,000 small business owners through the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP).
Headquartered in Redwood City, CA, BlueVine has raised $102.5M and is backed by top investors, including Menlo Ventures, Lightspeed Ventures, Citi Ventures, SVB Financial, Nationwide Insurance, and M12. For more information, check out our LinkedIn Page.
Small businesses deserve accessible and modern financial services, and traditional banks have underserved them for too long. Join us as we build a brighter financial future for small businesses.
ABOUT THE ROLE
BlueVine is looking for a seasoned Product Marketing Manager to join our growing Marketing team. You will be responsible for leading end-to-end product marketing for our Lending product championing the best customer experience that is anchored in empathy and insights. You will drive a deep understanding of buyer needs via customer, competitor, and market research, identify target customers, deliver validated personas, product and enterprise positioning with differentiated messaging, and ensure holistic planning and flawless execution of product launches that result in adoption. You will also partner closely with our Product team to identify strategic product development opportunities and bring these to life for current and new customer segments.
You have big picture vision with a strong track record of rolling up your sleeves to turn this vision into reality. You are excited to figure out what inspires, motivates, or even frustrates your customers and how BlueVine addresses their needs. You excel at explaining complex concepts in simple terms and are an enthusiastic team player who builds close relationships with partners while effectively influencing cross-functionally. Finally, you bring product marketing expertise to the team coaching and mentoring others as appropriate.
This is not a fully remote role. At BlueVine, we pride ourselves on our collaborative culture, which we believe is best maintained through in-person interactions and a vibrant office environment. All of our offices will reopen in accordance with local guidelines, and will follow a hybrid model.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Drive product marketing for our Lending business by delivering regular cadence of customer, competitor, and market research, managing insights and distilling them across the BlueVine organization.
- Lead research and concept testing for key BlueVine strategic product initiatives delivering insights key to developing MVP prototypes
- Partner with Product and Sales teams to manage the GTM calendar, identifying important launch moments, and developing and executing on GTM strategies that yield measurable results.
- Nurture a thriving relationship with the Product team where you are a key resource in strategic decisions, and together you are creating the best possible experience for our customers.
- Develop customer personas, messaging frameworks, and differentiated positioning that help power targeted in-product experiences as well as acquisition, onboarding, and retention programs.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to track product adoption and usage, implementing corresponding programs that meet customer needs or encourage specific behaviors.
- Lead all product-related communications for your focus area.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- 7-10+ years of product marketing experience, fintech or start up experience preferred.
- Genuine interest in helping small businesses succeed.
- High comfort level with driving quantitative and qualitative research, managing external research agencies or executing studies and synthesizing insights in-house.
- Proven track record of leading complex product launches with measurable results while identifying and implementing GTM process optimization opportunities.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills coupled with a knack for storytelling.
- Deep experience with building insights-based messaging frameworks and product narratives and transforming those into marketing materials or sales enablement collateral
- Experience working autonomously in a heavily cross functional, fast-paced environment,
- collaborating Product, Sales, Customer Success, Growth, Analytics, and Corporate Comms teams as well as external agencies
- Bachelor's Degree required with Advanced Degree preferred.
Benefits & Perks:
- Receive over $1,000 annually for a wellness benefit of your choice
- Monthly WFH Stipend
- Generous PTO and holidays
- Excellent health coverage and life insurance benefits
- Generous, paid parental leave which covers up to 15 weeks
- 401K with an immediate 3% company match
Once We Return to Office:
- Weekly catered lunches
- Unlimited snacks in fully stocked kitchens
- Pet-friendly HQ
Read what candidates and employees have to say about us. Check out our Glassdoor Page.