Technology Alliance Product Marketing Manager at SailPoint
As the Technology Alliances Product Marketing Manager, you will serve as a marketing focal point for key strategic technology alliances, driving joint marketing strategies, positioning, and outbound activities that communicate our joint value-added solutions and contribute to pipeline development. Working closely with the SailPoint Technology Alliance teams and technology alliance vendors, you will craft compelling messaging, content, and tools that will be used for sales and channel enablement, demand generation, thought leadership, field marketing, and customer marketing.
To be successful in this role you must possess strong marketing and communications skills, as well as a technical understanding of enterprise software, enterprise IT environments, and rapidly evolving security and identity landscape. These skills then fuel your ability to be a key evangelist and storyteller, demonstrating the value that a joint relationship with SailPoint provides. Moving and thinking rapidly with an attention to detail and a sharp eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial.
The position reports to the Manager of Technology Alliance Marketing and is available as a remote position for the right candidate.
Note: Previous work samples will be requested.
- Craft compelling messaging and positioning that helps buyers understand the joint value and advantages received by a SailPoint and 3rd party technology alliance offerings.
- Translate cross portfolio messaging and technical product capabilities into meaningful and contextual benefits that feed into the development of creative presentations, demonstrations, collateral, blogs, white papers, and positioning documents.
- Contribute into developing supporting content for established sales plays and enablement tools focused on helping internal, field sales teams, and channel partners understand target markets and buyers, buyer personas, pains points, and key messages.
- Participate in cross product programs, campaigns and initiatives that will drive further market penetration.
- Act as an evangelist to market influencers, prospects, and customers at tradeshows, industry events, and conferences.
- Drive cross-functional launches, coordinating the efforts of alliances, engineering, sales, marketing, PR, and operations.
- 5+ years of experience on high-performing technical and/or marketing teams.
- Ability to translate complex technical concepts into easy to consume business value in a B2B environment.
- Self-starter who is experienced in successfully taking a project from concept to execution.
- Experienced at successfully multi-tasking a variety of critical priorities.
- Experience influencing and working across cross-functional teams.
- Strong project/program management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, facilitation, and communication skills.
- Enterprise security software/SaaS experience.
MBA or equivalent preferred; BA/BS required.
This position requires approximately 25% travel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.