LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Right now, we are working from home temporarily due to Covid. Normally, our Austin team works downtown in the San Jacinto Center. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to be a part of an organization with an outstanding product, operation and culture. Today, LogicMonitor dominates the IT Infrastructure Monitoring market. With the strategic vision of ‘Unified Observability,’ we are poised to disrupt both the Log and Application Performance Monitoring markets this year.
The Vice President of Global Growth Marketing will establish LogicMonitor as the market-leading, cloud-based infrastructure monitoring and observability platform for enterprises.
Reporting to LogicMonitor’s Chief Marketing Officer, this senior leader will be responsible for growing global revenue by establishing a culture that focuses on data, optimization and scale as a foundation to identify and create breakthrough moments for the business. You will have executive accountability for growth marketing channels, including: partner, channel, paid search, SEO, paid social media, influencer, field marketing, display advertising, retargeting, and affiliate marketing. You will partner with the CMO and the executive team to set LogicMonitor’s hyper-growth strategies. and help guide the company to and through an IPO.
Here's a closer look at the duties in this key role:
- Work with the Executive Leadership team, Enterprise Sales, SMB Sales, Channel, Partner, International leaders and other key stakeholders across the company to understand and create a strategy that reflects the priorities of the business
- Determine the KPIs and build the dashboards that each functional area of the Growth Team needs to execute effectively within the context of the larger goals of the team
- Make data-driven decisions to create and deliver revenue projections and align the team behind weekly and quarterly goals
- Create customer journey mapping to open and accelerate new enterprise accounts in both direct and indirect selling motions
- Provide thought leadership, educate and lead presentations in the communication of strategy and results
- Optimize, mature, and evolve the playbooks and training modules for the successful development of growth skills and initiatives across growth marketing functions
- Interview, assess, and hire outside agencies and candidates to provide scalability to match and fuel a hyper-growth trajectory
- Serve as a mentor to existing team members, defining clear expectations for advancement and providing critical feedback for career growth
- Live and enhance our culture of trust and transparency through day-to-day leadership
- Enjoy the process as much as the outcomes, and foster a culture that is data-driven
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Analytics or Technology
- 15+ years' experience in the Marketing field
- 6+ years' experience in a senior marketing leadership role
- Experience developing and delivering world-class field marketing events
- Expert in GTM strategies for B2B enterprise companies
- Ability to translate full-funnel KPI’s into strategy
- Ability in building out channel and partner relationships
- High level of technical proficiency with the ability to deliver product-focused content marketing collateral to build awareness, an active online presence and build industry thought leadership
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.