OJO envisions a world where everyone has what they need to own a home. We know that homeownership is one of life’s most complex decisions and access to trusted advice and expertise can be the difference-maker. Through the fusion of machine intelligence and human expertise, we meet people wherever they are in their home journey to provide deeply personalized guidance and support.
Our intuitive technology learns each individual’s needs and preferences to provide a tailored experience whether they’re buying, selling, or managing their home as an asset. We then help them to move forward when the time’s right — with support, knowledge, and confidence.
From our network of top-rated agents we’ll match homebuyers and sellers with the expert who can best support their specific journey. We introduce agents and loan officers to consumers at just the right time, and underpin the connection with tools and insights to ensure a best-in-class experience.
As part of our team, you’ll help create the experiences that help level the playing field in real estate, so that all people — regardless of race, class, or gender — can experience the gateway to wealth and the security that home provides.
The OJO Revenue Team is a collection of unique skills, passions and superpowers that together make us a very capable team. The mission of the Revenue Team is to drive revenue growth for the company by getting more buyers, renters, sellers & homeowners to work with our guided marketplace and realizing revenue from them via real estate referrals, mortgage and other ancillary services. The team consists of members focused on consumer acquisition, markets & mortgage, performance analytics, and program management. To achieve revenue goals, the Revenue Team will work closely with many other teams in the business. We highly value curiosity, risk-taking, measurement, analytics, innovative thinking, and above all, a maniacal focus on our customers. If you want to work in an incredibly fast-paced and results-focused environment, come join us!
The VP of Consumer Acquisition will be a key executive leader overseeing SEO, SEM and Social strategies to drive high quality Consumer engagement. You will partner with key engineering, products and operations leaders to deliver upon ambitions, business critical goals for the organization. This is an opportunity for a leader seeking to take their expertise and impact further in one of America’s fastest growing companies.
What you'll do:
- Key executive leader to optimize programmatic SEM, SEO and media spend across Social driving acquisition and retention of target Consumer segments.
- Successfully manage the tradeoffs of delivering for the short term goals while building long-term growth strategy.
- Develop and maintain KPIs and quantitative measures of success that are understandable both by stakeholders at varying organizational levels (ex: independent contributor to senior executive)
- Role model end-to-end leadership by taking accountability for the successful achievement of your team’s goals across all contributing factors ex: business development, product, engineering, operations, product marketing, research, etc.
- Coach & mentor team members to develop their skills and achieve their career goals
- Inspire excitement across the organization with ambitious goals that are well understood and easily socialized.
- Demonstrate an inclusive approach to your craft: bring everyone along with you, learn from their input, accept challenges, iterate, deliver together.
- Lead with empathy; OJO creates change in industries with long-standing norms and routines.
What we need from you:
- 10+ years Growth Marketing and/or Product Management experience at high growth organizations with ability to demonstrate direct impact towards those trajectories.
- Demonstrated experience driving acquisition of new Consumers and reinforcement of existing relationships by leveraging SEO, SEM, Social and/or Partnerships.
- 5+ years of people management experience.
- 5+ years of experience managing partnerships with Google, Facebook (and similar) and Digital Marketing agencies & Consultants.
- Proven experience managing monthly Consumer traffic in tens of millions of visits predominantly across mobile experiences (mWeb, App)
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details to identify opportunities for growth.
- Strong communication and influencing skills; comfortable guiding internal & external senior executives.
- Comfort in leading through ambiguity; ability to set long-term outcomes and manage through iterations and decisions to achieve them.
- Experience collaborating with multiple cross-functional teams concurrently to define and execute the acquisition growth roadmap.
Nice to have:
- Experience in the Real Estate / Mortgage domain or related field
What do we have to offer?
● You get to work with the best of the best
● A collaborative, respectful environment where your voice will always be heard
● Competitive Salaries
● Unlimited/Open PTO Policy
● Dog-Friendly Workplace
● Commuter Stipend or Free Parking
● Optimum Workspace Subsidy
● 70% Coverage of Employee and Dependent Health Premiums
● Promote from Within Philosophy
● Volunteer Program
● Many More – We have a whole team dedicated to making OJO an awesome place to work!
With offices all over the world, our award-winning work environments blend meaningful impact and employee satisfaction. We have offices in Austin, Texas; Minneapolis, Minnesota; San Mateo, California; Chicago, Illinois; Toronto, Ontario; and Vieux Fort, St. Lucia.
OJO has received multiple workplace awards, including Fortune Best Workplaces in Technology, Inc. Best Workplaces, and Austin Business Journal’s Best Places to Work. Every person at OJO has a significant impact on our evolving product, team, and culture, which is why we hire the best technical, creative, and operational minds.
Virtual Life at OJO
At OJO, we care and listen deeply to the needs of our team to ensure they are comfortable and have the necessary tools to be productive while working from home during the pandemic. We strive to allow a balance and separation between home and work life, and provide support and a flexible working schedule so that employees are able to focus on what’s important to them. The leadership team at OJO has decided that we will work from home indefinitely. As safety allows, offices will open and employees will have the option of accessing them to work. We will continue to monitor and respond to COVID-19 proactively, while adhering to safety precautions provided by medical leadership.
OJO is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.