Everlywell is a consumer-initiated at-home laboratory testing company with easy-to-read and actionable results. We are at the forefront of personalized health, transforming the $25B lab testing industry. Everlywell is growing rapidly and we are looking for exceptional talent to join our team. We move at a fast pace to solve problems quickly so that our customers have a rewarding experience. If this sounds like your type of environment, we are eager to speak to you!
We are looking for an experienced and world class consumer growth expert and leader to take ownership over our entire customer acquisition team as our VP of Growth. You will oversee all paid and organic customer acquisition, including an omni-channel paid media mix (with a sizable monthly budget) and a robust SEO program.
You will set aggressive and clear goals for your team - and guide the strategy towards continual hyper growth while managing acquisition economics. You will have a strong voice within the organization and will be given significant budgets to continue to shape the team and strategy.
You’ll join a team of passionate and mission-driven marketers striving to make lab testing affordable and accessible for everyone. This role reports to the EVP, General Manager and will manage the entire in-house acquisition team & agencies.
What You'll Do:
Team & Leadership: You will be leading a team of both directors & channel owners - mentoring & driving strategy to help drive growth, optimization & experimentation.
Analytics: You will grow our data-driven acquisition strategy to continually be focused on building rapid analytics loops to drive constant insights, iteration & optimization.
Measurement & reporting: You will work with our analytics team to continually utilize and improve our multi touch attribution program to define budget allocation.
Creative & audience segmentation: You will be constantly leveraging both 1st party & 3rd party audience data to optimize our current audience targeting and identifying new audience expansion opportunities. You will work closely with our creative department to optimize creative development & testing loops to enable penetration into new audiences.
Product: You will work directly with digital product stakeholders to prioritize everything from SEO website optimizations to A/B testing to larger product features that drive growth.
- Paid Media: You will own significant media budgets, currently being distributed in an omni channel fashion. You will lead the team to drive continual optimization of current media mix (Digital, Streaming, Linear, Direct Mail, Audio etc…) & constantly testing new channel expansion.
- SEO: You will oversee our SEO program, both theinternal team & external agencies.
- Modeling & forecasting: You will work with the EVP & analytics team to consistently improve our media mix modeling & forecasting to drive predictable growth.
Leadership & internal voice: You will serve as the most senior internal leader over consumer customer acquisition. You will be responsible for communicating performance against expectations, as well as key learnings associated with our consumer growth program.
Who You Are:
- 10+ years experience in customer acquisition
- 8+ years of senior leadership experience
- You are media & consumer obsessed - You are constantly keeping a pulse on the ever changing consumer marketing landscape
- You love direct to consumer and high growth
- You thrive off of ambiguity and aggressive goals
- Comfort in collaborating cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Strong people manager skills with prior experience managing a team of direct reports
You'll Love Working Here:
- Venture backed by top-tier firms
- The opportunity ahead knows no bounds
- Open vacation policy
- Employee discounts
- Paid parental leave
- Health benefits
NO EXTERNAL RECRUITERS - INDIVIDUAL APPLICANTS ONLY
Everlywell is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
HIPAA Disclaimer: This role will be in an environment that has access to protected health information (PHI) and all security standards to protect PHI must be followed.