ESO is seeking a high-energy, collaborative Vice President of Marketing with 10+ years of enterprise software/SaaS marketing leadership experience, preferably in the healthcare vertical. This leader will have a demonstrable track record of hiring and motivating a world-class marketing team to support the enterprise sales team to exceed company objectives. This individual must have a strong, results-oriented work ethic, the highest levels of integrity, and be committed to team-based leadership.
Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer you will be part of our Marketing & Sales team based in our Austin, Texas office.
What You’ll Be Doing - the day to day
As our Vice President of Marketing, you will not only execute in the trenches, but you’ll also provide strategic leadership, from a market and product perspective to our management team. You will design, implement, and monitor effective marketing strategies that align with our business goals and support the sales team, including brand, demand generation, digital marketing, and product marketing. You will play a significant role in shaping the company’s strategic plan.
· Develop and execute the marketing plan for the company
· Propose and manage the Marketing department’s budget
· Implement data-driven KPIs/metrics to measure and forecast continued marketing success
· Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics for the CRO, executive team and BoD
· Work closely with the Sales Leadership team to develop a comprehensive sales and marketing strategy
· Create and continue to refine, marketing collateral and messaging across the product portfolio
· Develop scalable processes and procedures in support of the company’s rapid growth
· Provide development, leadership, and structure to a modern marketing team
· Assess talent gaps, recruit, and onboard next-level talent from outside of the organization
Who You Are - the essentials
· 10+ years of relevant marketing experience with at least 5 years as a VP of Marketing/Sales in high-growth SaaS B2B environments, with specific experience in companies whose revenues have grown in excess of $80MM
· A customer-centric executive who understands the premise of marketing, selling, and delivering a product in such a way that it exceeds customer expectations
· Exceptional leadership skills, evidenced by successfully building, motivating, and managing high-performance teams in high growth environments
· A history of effectively partnering as part of a highly collaborative senior management team in support of business objectives
· Ability to set and achieve company and individual metrics and goals, and hold teams accountable
· A proven track record of achieving and exceeding growth plans
· Experience managing and integrating mergers and acquisitions.
· Position requires 10% travel
Who You Are - the desirables (It’s a plus if you have):
· Healthcare experience
Benefits & Perks
ESO offers a comprehensive suite of benefits to promote health and financial security for our employees and their families. For full-time employment you this includes:
- Competitive health plans (medical, dental, & vision insurance)
- PTO (starting at 20 days) & 12 company holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Telemedicine service provided by ESO
- Savings accounts (FSA, HSA, DCA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Annual health and wellness reimbursement
- Peace of mind benefits such as life insurance, disability insurance, and worksite benefits
- Paid parental leave, new child program, & flexible parental return-to-work options
- Casual office environments and unlimited office snacks and drinks
ESO is a fast-paced, growing data, technology, and research company passionate about improving community health and safety through the power of data. We pioneer innovative, user-friendly software to meet the changing needs of today’s EMS agencies, fire departments, and hospitals. We’re small enough to be nimble and fun, but big enough to be a great place to work. We serve thousands of customers out of our offices across the US, Canada and Northern Ireland.
Are you ready to Make a Difference? At ESO, we believe in bringing your true self to work every single day. If you don’t match all the qualifications on the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway! We are looking for passionate, innovative, and authentic people to help drive our mission.
In the spirit of ESO’s mission to “Improve Community Health and Safety through the Power of Data,” and in accordance with ESO’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, ESO requires all United States (US) employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, regardless of if you work remotely or in office unless a reasonable medical or religious accommodation is requested in a timely manner and approved. This policy will help safeguard the health of our employees and customers, as well as the community at large.
All offers are contingent upon a successful background check and compliance with ESO’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.
ESO is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We invite you to consider opportunities at ESO regardless of your gender; gender identity; gender reassignment; age; religion; race; national origin; political affiliation; sexual orientation; disability; veteran status; or other non-merit factor.
Read Full Job Description