Webinar Marketing Manager at Cloudflare
At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world’s largest networks that powers approximately 25 million Internet properties, for customers ranging from individual bloggers to SMBs to Fortune 500 companies Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare have all web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures list and ranked among the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
Cloudflare is looking for a Marketing Manager to own and manage Webinars for the Cloudflare team growth team. Our team is responsible for driving marketing programs which maximize Dollar-based Net Retention (DNR) across Cloudflare’s large and fast-growing existing customer base. To do this, we rely on various marketing programs like Virtual events among other Digital programs which help customers to see greater value in and adopt more of Cloudflare’s solutions.
You are a self-starter who has an in-depth understanding of key drivers for educating customers about the growing Cloudflare products and solutions that help solve customer pain points. In this role you will own the creation and execution of the program roadmap across our customer segments (all sizes and geographies) globally.
This end to end ownership role will focus on the program management of the webinars including aligning and publishing the events calendar, video production, and defining the demand generation strategies to drive registration and attendance for the events. The key goals for the program will be attendance volume and customer satisfaction score. This is a highly visible role that works closely with cross-functional leaders from key teams including Customer Success, Product & Brand Marketing, and Business Intelligence. You will have the opportunity to work with speakers across the Cloudflare organization and partner with other event teams like Cloudflare.TV team.
- Program Management
- Establish and own the key elements of managing the webinars including defining the process for topics, speakers and the global schedule for the webinars.
- Work closely with the broader Digital Marketing team to align the events as part of the broader strategy to drive key metrics like increased awareness and adoption of key Cloudflare products and solutions.
- Partnering / leadership on strategy
- Partnering closely with the Product, Product Marketing, and Customer Success teams in defining the format (e.g. technical presentation, Q&A, office hours) and the appropriate topics relevant for Cloudflare customers. Align closely with strategic events team like Cloudflare.tv
- Understand the customer lifecycle by collaborating with Sales, Product, and Product Marketing teams.
- Build the strategy across various customer segments like Pay-As-You-Go / Enterprise customers and work with Sales teams to ensure appropriate customer experience.
- Execute Automation / Experimentation
- Integrate with customer targeted lifecycle campaigns and resources
- Drive an experimentation approach on various elements like format, length, topics to unlock value and accelerate customer education of Cloudflare products via these crucial events.
- Provide regular organizational-wide visibility using ongoing dashboards and metrics.
- Customer-centric approach to marketing communications.
- Data driven and able to define/deliver against goals.
- Excellent project management skills, ability to multitask effectively.
- A creative problem solver who likes to build scalable, efficient programs in fast paced organizations.
- Agile across big-picture planning and detail-oriented execution.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Minimum 5+ years of Virtual Events / Webinar experience.
- Extensive experience in defining the requirements for virtual event platforms, owing end to end process for virtual events including production schedule and demand generation.
- Extensive experience working with lifecycle marketing across integrated marketing channels in B2B or mixed business models in a SaaS or recurring-revenue company.
- Strong understanding of marketing automation systems, data integration, and nurture flows.
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
184.108.40.206: We released 220.127.116.11 to help fix the foundation of the Internet by building a faster, more secure and privacy-centric public DNS resolver. This is available publicly for everyone to use - it is the first consumer-focused service Cloudflare has ever released. Here’s the deal - we don’t store client IP addresses never, ever. We will continue to abide by our privacy commitment and ensure that no user data is sold to advertisers or used to target consumers.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
This position may require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Please note that any offer of employment may be conditioned on your authorization to receive software or technology controlled under these U.S. export laws without sponsorship for an export license.
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected] or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.