About Main Street Hub:
Main Street Hub is the voice of more local businesses than any other company. Utilizing its proprietary technology, the company offers a unique “do-it-for-you” marketing platform that integrates social media, customer reviews, web, and email marketing to help local businesses get more customers and keep them coming back, while saving them valuable time. Their team of dedicated, bright, positive people from all backgrounds is on a mission to create thriving local economies and help merchants and customers discover community.
Backed by leading investors, Main Street Hub was founded in 2010 and has grown to a team of over 700 colleagues with offices in both Austin, Texas and New York. Main Street Hub provides an essential service for local businesses and has been named one of the fastest growing private companies in the U.S. by Inc. Magazine, the fastest growing startup in Austin by the Austin Business Journal, and a Top Workplace by the Austin American-Statesman. Main Street Hub currently has more than 10,000 local business customers and has published more than 8 million messages across the web.
For more information on our culture, check out https://blog.mainstreethub.com/why-our-values-matter.
What you'll do:
- Greet visitors to the office
- Organize the office and ensure efficient office operations
- Maintain proper levels of office supplies and snacks
- Liaise with building management regarding rented office space, including driving urgent resolutions to building-related issues that arise
- Promptly respond to facilities requests and needs and proactively look for ways to improve the facilities experience of Main Street Hub employees
- Plan team outings, including happy hours, meals, charitable activities, and other out-of-office events
- Create and manage vendor relationships
- Categorize and process expenses, ensuring the Austin office spending remains within budget
- Collaborate with intelligent, inspiring colleagues to continually improve team and individual performance
- Any other responsibilities that may arise in the context of a fast-moving startup
What it takes to succeed:
- A fit with Main Street Hub’s Values
- The ability to create and manage successful processes and special projects
- Strong customer service skills and instincts
- High level of self-motivation
- Critical thinking and creative problem solving skills
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding performance goals in demanding roles
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- A bias towards action
- Deadline-driven, detail-oriented, and conscientious
- Passionate about working in a fast-paced startup environment
- A "get it done" attitude and a work ethic to match
- Unwavering integrity and strong character
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Mission-driven, values-based culture.
- Competitive pay and eligibility for stock options.
- 15 days paid time off, plus company holidays.
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision option.
- Paid parental leave.
- Competitive 401(k) package.
- Fun, casual, urban office environment.
- Professional development and experience, including opportunities to grow your career, working for one of most ambitious companies in Austin.
Read Full Job Description