Who We Are
Arrive Logistics is one of the fastest-growing freight brokerage firms in the US, with over $2 billion in annual revenue and plans to grow significantly year over year. Our success is a testament to our remarkable team and what we’re building together. We are committed to employee success and have established an award-winning culture that supports personal and career development in a fun, casual and collaborative environment. There’s never been a more exciting time to get on board, so read on to learn more and apply today!
Who We Want
Our explosive growth is your opportunity to start or accelerate your corporate finance career in a high-impact role on our Accounts Receivable team. We’re looking for candidates willing to go above and beyond to deliver the results, service and experience customers have come to expect from Arrive.
You’ll enjoy and succeed in this position if:
- You’re a savvy problem-solver.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You’re a skilled relationship builder.
- You’re organized and detail-obsessed.
- You’re comfortable working independently and collaboratively.
The technical qualifications for this role include:
- 1+ years experience in an Accounts Receivable role
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field preferred
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and as a team
What You’ll Do
This entry-level role is a great opportunity to gain experience and learn valuable skills. Your day-to-day job duties will include but are not limited to:
- Processing and monitoring incoming payments and securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts.
- Managing customer calls regarding customer invoicing and billing issues.
- Reviewing payments received for application to correct invoices and reviewing invoices prior to distribution as needed.
- Researching and processing customer credit and debit adjustments.
- Ensuring proper invoicing and timely collection for low-volume accounts.
- Monitoring customer profile settings and contacts and making updates on a regular basis.
- Communicating with customers, carriers and receivers to get the correct paperwork.
This position also offers growth potential if you deliver results, so we are looking for hustlers who are motivated to advance in their careers. We’ll give you the training and support you need to succeed (and grow) from the start. After mastering this role, you’ll have the potential for promotions within the department — in fact, many of our current managers began in this exact position!
How Will You Arrive?
We are proud to offer one of the industry’s best training programs. You’ll start by spending one-week training alongside industry veterans who will get you up to speed on everything from our best practices to how to use our proprietary technology. You’ll then spend the next few weeks engaged in on-the-job training, shadowing a successful tenured team member who will show you the ropes. From there, you’ll have access to ongoing one-on-one mentoring, best-in-class technology and plenty of professional development opportunities.
When we say “award-winning,” we mean it. We’ve already earned “Best Place to Work” honors from Inc. Magazine (three years in a row!), Austin Business Journal and the Chicago Tribune. We intend on topping many more of those lists in the years to come, but we’re not in it for the trophies. We’re committed to culture because it keeps us connected to each other and invested in our shared success while having a blast along the way.
At Arrive, you’ll work among a team of like-minded people in a fun, casual and collaborative environment and enjoy plenty of opportunities to build dynamic relationships. Our employee-founded resource groups create communities within Arrive’s walls, including Women in Logistics, Emerging Professionals, PRISMS, Black Logistics Group, and Salute.
Perks On Perks:
- Competitive base salary and quarterly bonus opportunities.
- Hybrid work schedule with designated WFH and in-office days each week.
- Excellent health, vision and dental insurance.
- Matching 401(k) plan and vesting opportunities.
- 15 days PTO plus two floating holidays in your first year.
- Professional development tools like LinkedIn Learning are at your disposal.
- Investments in your health, including an on-site gym and local gym discounts, as well as access to Calm and Class Pass.
- Sales and employee rewards programs.
- Free lunch on Mondays and Fridays.
- Work in the heart of downtown Chicago, Illinois.
- Take advantage of our transportation reimbursement program and make your way to work via the train, bus, car or bike! There are CTA and L train stops within walking distance of the office, and you can safely store your bike inside the building.
- Sweat it out with local gym memberships.
- Relocation assistance no matter where you’re moving from.
Ready to Arrive?
If you have a relentless drive to succeed and are ready to start your journey with Arrive, we want to hear from you. Apply now, and one of our awesome Recruiters will be in touch ASAP!