Application Support Engineer at SailPoint
SAP/ERP Support experience with 3-8 years’ experience. SAP GRC experience or Access controls experience will also be relevant. SAAS support experience will be a plus.
Expectations and Tasks
You will work with SailPoint’s latest SAAS solutions, deployed both on cloud as well as on premise. Strong technology knowledge and competency in our support engineers are key to our world class services which includes.
- Upgrades, migrations, system consolidations, Planning solution for new implementations.
- Supporting end to end solutions.
- Documenting bugs in detail if you were to encounter one.
- Documenting product enhancement suggestions working closely with customer.
- Providing work arounds for customers wherever possible.
- Understanding customer processes closely so an apt solution may be suggested at all times.
- You should be always thinking on your feet, open-minded, creative, and possess ability to communicate and convince based on technical facts and details.
- A quick learner with strong analytical skills.
You will receive requisite product training and knowledge for successful execution of your responsibility and integration into our team through our extensive boot camp, continuous mentorship, and on-the job training.
Ideal candidate will have a
- Bachelor’s degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics)
- Experience in one or more ERP areas: SAP HANA, SAP S/4HANA, SAP Applications (e.g., Supply Chain Management), SAP Technology (e.g., Analytics, Big Data, IT Architecture, Landscape Optimization). Oracle ERP.
- Access controls and GRC: Knowledge of how access controls work in SAP/Oracle will be a plus.
- Experience in SAP Security Concepts (Role Design and User Management)
Nice to have.
- Experience in one or more programming languages (e.g., Java, C++, SQL queries).
- Ability to take ownership and work independently.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, especially with ability to effectively interact with all levels of customers and management, both internal and external.
- On-call weekend support is expected one weekend in a month.
- You will normally be in a steady shift however occasional off hour support may be required from time to time.
- Since SailPoint has customers all over the world, there may arise a need to travel to a customer site for onsite support in rare cases.
SailPoint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.