What we do:
TrendKite, named one of Austin’s Top Workplaces by the American-Statesman, is at the forefront of a communications revolution. TrendKite is a growth-stage startup focused on building software to help the world's biggest brands generate, amplify, and measure the impact of their communications.
Thousands of the world’s top brands, including Google, Patagonia, Nokia, Marriott and Hershey rely on TrendKite to manage their digital PR process. The TrendKite platform takes PR and communications programs from analog to digital, enabling marketing teams to integrate their trusted earned media results into all their marketing efforts.
At TrendKite, data is core to our business. Our customers rely on having fresh, accurate, complete, and relevant data available in the product. Product Management plays a key role in defining and insights to make available in the product to solve customer needs.
As an Associate Product Manager, you will work closely with a Senior Product Manager to manage data products through their full lifecycle from customer discovery, definition, design, development, go to market strategy, sales enablement, launch, SME support, and managing enhancements until sunsetting.
What you'll do:
- Work with a wide range of teams including data quality, engineering, data science, and customer success to manage aspects of TrendKite’s data platform
- Data analysis to make key business and technical decisions.
- Assess root cause of data issues.
- Perform product discovery and document key findings.
- Write feature requirements.
- User acceptance testing.
Here's what we're looking for:
- 3 years of related professional work experience
- Prior experience working with a data-centric software product. Example work experience could include engineering, quality assurance, customer success, sales engineering, or L3 support.
- Education in math, economics, physics, or statistics or equivalent experience to apply math to real world problems
- Excellent analytics skills and data-driven decision making ability
- Technical skills to support data discovery and analysis such as SQL, Python, and Elasticsearch
- Ability to communicate effectively across varied channels and tailor messages to best resonate with a wide variety of internal and external audiences.
- The ability to synthesize input from Sales, Customer Success, CEO, customers, industry experts, etc. into economically viable products and features that provide utility for a large swath of our customer base.
- Ability to quickly acquire domain expertise (customers’ business, vendor solutions, new technologies, martech).
- Ability to write technical requirements.
Consistently named one of the best places to work in Austin, TrendKite employs the brightest, most passionate folks in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group!
We build digital PR software for communications, PR and marketing professionals. Digital PR is an exciting, dynamic space with tremendous growth potential. As PR becomes increasingly digital, the entire industry is evolving very quickly, and we’re here to help our customers stay ahead of those changes.
At TrendKite, we pride ourselves on working together as one team, while pushing ourselves and each other to always be improving. We put our customers first in all the decisions we make. Our values are foundational to who we are as a company and drive every decision we make as we continue to build a high-growth business without losing sight of what got us here - our employees and our customers.
We’re headquartered in Austin, with offices in London and Atlanta. We offer a number of great benefits and perks to all our employees, and are always striving to make TrendKite a better place to work every day. Join us!
TrendKite is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.