Associate Technical Support Engineer at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Due to Covid-19, we are 100% remote for the foreseeable future. Normally, our Austin team works downtown in the San Jacinto Center. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
What You'll Do:
The Associate Technical Support Engineer (TSE) provides tier 1 level of support. The Associate TSE acts as the first response and face of support for LogicMonitor customers by triaging, providing basic troubleshooting, and escalation of customer inquiries as appropriate. The Associate TSE is responsible for initial intake and case acceptance via omni channel support tools at LogicMonitor, in which they will ensure tickets are prioritized and escalated as appropriate to bring customer cases to resolution.
- Initial response in Support for incoming client issues – including phone, email, and chat requests
- Capture case and customer information to help bring customer technical issues to successful resolution under measured SLAs
- Update/create documentation for public-facing articles
- Support testing and deployment of internal system tools
- Willing to work shifted days (Tuesday - Saturday; Sunday -Thursday)
- Updating of new organizations and contact information in Zendesk ticketing system
- Gather relevant Support KPI reports as needed for Support Manager
- This is a Tier 1 Technical Support position with the opportunity to move up within the department. Tools and training will be provided to elevate performance
What You'll Need:
- 1 or more years’ experience in technical support or other customer facing roles
- Associates Degree or completed IT courses/certifications preferred
- Experience in Linux/Windows/Network administration, IT Help Desk Support, or other IT Operations Support desirable
- Experience with Zendesk or other help desk ticketing systems highly preferred
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.