LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Right now, we're working from home due to COVID. Normally, our Austin team works downtown in the San Jacinto Center. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
The Associate Technical Support Engineer (ATSE) is the front-line tech support contact for LogicMonitor customers and are key contributors to the overall LogicMonitor customer experience. As the primary contact on incoming customer support situations, the ATSE will log and own incoming support tickets from receipt through to resolution. The ATSE will contribute to the product experience through resolving customer challenges, educating users on product functionality and providing tacticial solutions within the product. Additional primary responsibilities include reporting of product bugs to our Product and Development teams as well as contributions to improving our product support documentation.
- Initial response in Support for incoming customer support cases via our Zendesk ticketing system
- Demonstrate excellence in customer case management by successfully working through resolution under measured SLAs
- Update/create documentation for both public and internal product support type articles
- Support testing and deployment of internal system tools
- The normal work schedule for the Associate Technical Support Engineer role is Monday through Friday with various potential shifts. On occasion, there may be a need for a weekend shift
- Maintaining of customer organizations and contact information in our Zendesk ticketing system
- This is a Tier 1 Technical Support position with the opportunity to move up within the department and company. Tools and training will be provided to assist in raising productivity
What You'll Need:
- 1 or more years’ experience in technical support or other customer facing roles
- Associates Degree or completed IT courses/certifications preferred
- Experience in Linux/Windows/Network administration, IT Help Desk Support, or other IT Operations Support desirable
- Experience with Zendesk or other help desk ticketing systems highly preferred
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.