Business Resiliency Administrator at Unity (Austin, TX)
Unity Technologies is building an extraordinary Global Business Protection (GBP) team to identify, run, and ultimately mitigate all incidents involving the safety, security, and risk to both our colleagues and to the global portfolio of workplaces in which they work.
We are now ready to add a Business Resiliency Administrator who will provide leadership, oversight, strategic guidance, management, and tactical implementation of Unity’s Crisis Management, Business Continuity, and Disaster Response functions.
You will be an innovative teammate who becomes comfortable with ambiguity and has a curiosity for building impactful programs within highly sophisticated, fast-paced, unstructured, and constantly growing environments. Furthermore, you will excel at influencing business decisions with cross-functional teams at varying levels of the organization to drive lifecycle standard methodologies through proactive collaboration/engagement with key partners, customers, and external regulators in defining and implementing business continuity strategies for Unity’s corporate functions.
What you'll be doing
- Is responsible for the implementation of business resiliency strategies, policies, procedures, and standard methodologies for all business units within Unity.
- Owns the development of next-in-class business resiliency life-cycle activities for corporate functions. These include periodic business impact assessments, business continuity plans development, tests and exercises, and training & awareness initiatives
- Works with key programmatic and response partners to craft and implement a pro-active real-time business continuity operational response framework that can anticipate, identify, evaluate, and mitigate global risks that could negatively impact normal business operations.
- Communicates beneficial recommendations to leadership and promotes the value of business resilience programs (e.g., crisis management and business continuity) to all business functions globally
- Provides thought leadership in initiating improvements to mitigate risk and developing partnerships to implement changes
What we're looking for
- Proven track record leading crisis management, business continuity, or disaster recovery functions in a multinational organization
- Experience building and leading a business resiliency program in a complex, cross-functional global company
- Knowledge to infuse innovation and creativity into strategic plans and problem solving
- Knowledgeable of global regulatory environments, requirements, issues, and trends as they relate to business resiliency
You might also have
- Someone who is not afraid to challenge the status quo with innovative and fresh ideas.
- Someone with proven interpersonal and customer service skills, attention to detail, and problem-solving methodology.
- Passionate about building and nurturing a fun, positive, and collaborative culture
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.