Business Systems Analyst (R&D Insights)
We’re looking for a Business Systems Analyst, R&D Insights to join our team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for the implementation and ongoing maintenance of Procore’s R&D business systems.. You’ll partner with Business Analysts, R&D leaders, and other cross-functional teams to ensure systems are functioning and implement improvements when necessary. You’ll also have the opportunity to help implement, manage, and monitor integrations between corporate systems and contribute to larger integration initiatives.
This position will be located in our Austin, TX office.
What you will do:
- Help design and implement process and system improvements and feature enhancements to increase efficiency and ensure the reliability of R&D systems
- Partner with Business Analysts to design and implement data flows between systems
- Ensure integrations between systems are working as expected and resolve any issues
- Communicate and resolve planned or unplanned system downtime
- Acquire and maintain a broad and deep understanding of R&D and cross-departmental system integrations
- Provide day-to-day end-user support and deliver end-user training where needed
- Maintain accurate metadata across business systems
- Maintain updated documentation of process and system configurations
- Work with data team to provide relevant requested data for data warehouse
- Curate and maintain the data catalog for R&D data, ensuring data is discoverable, reliable, and well documented
- Develop and provide reporting from systems when requested, train others on building reporting
- Establish and implement best practices with regards to system maintenance, security, release management, improvements, data integrity, duplicates, backups, etc.
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in a systems analysis/management role
- Experience working with business systems such as JIRA, Confluence, Github, New Relic, Datadog, Amplitude, Uservoice, Pendo, etc.
- Intermediate SQL skills with data management, transformation, cleaning, and de-duplication experience
- Experience with 3rd party SaaS application integration, ongoing maintenance, and support
- Ability to create and meet deadlines and prioritize multiple requests while keeping the company’s strategic goals in mind
- Ability to triage and escalate issues where necessary
- Ability to consider the end-to-end process and advise on downstream effects of changes
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with partners across a wide variety of operational, functional, and technical disciplines and managerial levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a pleasant, supportive, and customer-focused personality
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.