Business Systems, Salesforce Administrator at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We are a company of fun-loving, hard-working achievers. We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear — we are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Our Austin team works in two offices in downtown Austin. Both enjoy panoramic city views and an open floor plan with breakout rooms that encourage collaboration and innovation. When you join LogicMonitor, you will be working alongside some of the brightest minds in one of the fastest growing global software firms. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion. This is your chance to join us on our journey as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
What You'll Do:
The Business Systems, Salesforce Administrator will lead the ongoing development of our SFDC deployment and other sales centric tools by partnering with LogicMonitor's internal teams to improve operational efficiency, achieve substantial revenue growth, and deliver an amazing customer experience. The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of our CRM platform. That include but are not limited to: Workflow Rules, Process Builder, Custom Object Creation, Security/Role Settings, Visualforce Programming, Lightning Components, 3rd Party Integration Management, and Production Support.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests
- Work with our institutional management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development teams
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- SFDC Administrator, Sales Cloud, or Service Cloud certifications preferred
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes