Client Services Associate at Beacon Hill Staffing Group
A leading investment management firm in Downtown Austin is looking for a Client Service Associate to join their team. This company values collaboration, hard work and client relationships. They are looking for someone who will proactively engage and establish positive rapport with clients. Someone with extensive administrative experience in the financial services industry will be most successful in this role. This company offers employees professional and personal growth opportunities as well as a competitive salary and full benefits.
- Conduct client on-boarding
- Fulfill client requests and inquires and work with strategic team to implement improvement plans
- Manage fiduciary issues effectively and calculate advisory expenses
- Establish strong relationships with clients, team members and partners
- Coordinate client gifting and other ad-hoc projects
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and collaborate with a team
- Experience working with complex documentation related to trust administration and fiduciary functions
- Organized and detail-oriented work style
- 5+ years of client-facing experience
Interviews will be conducted immediately. Please submit your resume for consideration.