Client Success Associate at Social Solutions
What You'll Do
- Know our software inside and out in order to show customers how to successfully use the software to meet their company goals and needs.
- Be ready and willing to work across your team to assist with different projects to ensure long term success for our clients.
- Proactively reach out to assigned accounts to ensure our software is meeting their objectives.
- Create success plans with clients to help them achieve their long-term goals.
- Learn, define, and share best practices with customers.
- Be the voice of our customers, advocate for their needs, and collaborate with Product Development and Engineering to inform the product roadmap.
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to build a community of customer advocates.
- Develop a trusting relationship with customers.
- Understand the signs that put a customer at risk of moving away from Social Solutions. Look for these signs in each customer interaction.
- Proactively reach out to customers to ensure their needs are being met.
- Have a positive, upbeat phone presence.
- Be flexible and open to work across teams to ensure priority projects are completed in a timely manner.
- 4-year Bachelor's degree strongly preferred or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of client facing experience preferably in a Customer Success, Sales, or Account Management role (SaaS preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Exceptional ability to engage and communicate with clients, actively listen for feedback, and lead challenging conversations with clients toward positive outcomes
- Excellent organizational skills and a passion for process and business systems, as well as process improvement ideation
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills for internal and external relationship building
- Experience with SFDC, Gainsight, or equivalent CRM systems is a plus
- Experience with nonprofit or public-sector clients is a plus
- Familiarity with client success management platforms, online community and portal tools, self-service tools, on-line training tools, etc. preferred but not required
Why We're Awesome
Recently named one of Built In Austin's Best Places to Work for in Austin. At Social Solutions, we're mission focused and results oriented! We're a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Our clients affect countless lives every day. That's why we go above and beyond to provide tools to get the job done. We help non-profits get to the heart of their data so they can maximize their efforts to be more impactful. In essence, we help those that are changing the world.
What You'll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- Flexible PTO
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of paid volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities and more!
To ensure candidate and employee health, Social Solutions is conducting the interview process remotely via Zoom for the foreseeable future. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
In order fulfill Social Solutions' mission to "help people transform lives," we seek to build teams that leverage diverse perspectives to create an innovative and welcoming environment.
To that end, we make employment decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Social Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.