Client Success Manager at Social Solutions
The Client Success Manager will own the ongoing client experience, with a focus on ensuring the deep and successful adoption of our suite of SaaS products for nonprofits, and driving long-term value aligned with our clients' mission-focused outcomes. This position will monitor the ongoing health and satisfaction of your book of clients and establish a cadence for client interactions that ensure each client is fully optimized on their existing deployed solutions and successfully renews.
What You'll Do
- Manage ongoing client relationships effectively to drive high client retention, loyalty and satisfaction
- Monitor client health and engagement using internal dashboards and regular health checks to proactively identify at-risk clients and establish retention and success plans moving forward
- Own all aspects of the client renewals process, with a focus on high net retention
- Engage with client stakeholders to identify, define, track and measure the overall impact of Social Solutions software to the organization
- Provide visibility, internal awareness and advocacy regarding client health, drivers of attrition, and needs cross-departmentally
- Identify opportunities to better retain clients based on client size, length of service, and other factors
- Collaborate with the sales organization to ensure a successful client lifecycle with opportunities for renewal, cross-sell and upsell
- Develop, prepare, and nurture clients for advocacy and referenceability
- Drive client participation in Social Solutions communities and use of available knowledge base and online support tools
- Continuously improve internal processes, technologies, and workflow to enrich client experience, maximize efficiency of internal teams, and drive results
- 4-year Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of client facing experience in a Client Success, Sales, Account Management or Project Management role
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Exceptional ability to engage and communicate with clients, actively listen for feedback, and lead challenging conversations with clients toward positive outcomes
- Excellent organizational skills and a passion for process and business systems, as well as process improvement ideation
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with mid- and senior level executives across functions within the client
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills for internal and external relationship building
- Willingness to travel up to 20% for client meetings
- Experience with SFDC, Gainsight, or equivalent CRM systems is a plus
- Experience with nonprofit or public-sector clients is a plus
- Familiarity with client success management platforms, online community and portal tools, self-service tools, on-line training tools, etc. preferred but not required
Why We're Awesome
Recently named one of Built In Austin's Top 5 Best Companies to Work for in Austin. At Social Solutions, we're mission focused and results oriented! We're a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Our clients affect countless lives every day. That's why we go above and beyond to provide tools to get the job done. We help non-profits get to the heart of their data so they can maximize their efforts to do even more good. We help those that are changing the world.
What You'll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
- That's not all, folks!
In order to fulfill Social Solutions' mission to "help people transform lives," we seek to build teams that leverage diverse perspectives to create an innovative and welcoming environment.
To that end, we make employment decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Social Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.