Cloud Support Engineer at SailPoint
We minimize risk and maximize business growth by managing access to data and resources across your enterprise. We do it effectively and securely for every person who interacts with your organization—any user, on any device, anywhere in the world.
We were first to recognize that companies could benefit from an approach to identity that addresses both IT and business priorities. We developed a unique risk-based model and leveraged that approach for everything from compliance to user provisioning. Then we followed that with the industry's first solution for truly extending enterprise identity management to applications in the cloud.
Today, we offer comprehensive products that can handle enterprise IAM on-premises or as a cloud-based service. This gives you the freedom to choose the best solution for your current needs, while at the same time establishing a clear path for future growth.
The Cloud Support Engineer is part of our Support team and plays an important role in post implementation support of all of SailPoint’s Identity as a Service offerings. You will be working directly with our customers and/or their implementation partners to identify and resolve their post-deployment Break/Fix issues. The Support team ensures the success of our customers and maintains a high level of customer satisfaction.
· Support SailPoint’s SaaS offerings in client environments
· Work with customers and implementation partners to resolve technical issues via email, phone, and/or remote session
· Keep in regular contact with customers on the status of their issue
· Work closely with DevOps, Engineering, and the rest of the Support team to help solve Break/Fix issues
· Enhance customer self-service offering by documenting resolutions to issues.
· Prioritize issues so that more impactful issues are handled first
· Work with our Sales team to offer Support of customer POCs
· 3+ years of support experience, preferably supporting a SaaS product
· Excellent communication skills
· Experience with the following web technologies: XML, SAML, SPML/SOAP, REST APIs, Web and Application Servers, HTML
· Experience setting up and installing software on both Windows and Unix (Linux, Sun, HP, AIX) platforms
· Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD)
· Network troubleshooting skills
· Experience with Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL).
· Experience with SSO platforms
· Experience with using Kibana
· Experience with enterprise systems (SAP, PeopleSoft)
· Familiarity with Identity Management provisioning systems (Sun, Oracle, IBM, BMC, Novell)
· Security software or internal IT audit experience
· Knowledge of programming languages such as Java, .NET or C++
SailPoint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.