Coupa Administrator at SailPoint
Are you a self-starter with the ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously? Have you previously administered a Source to Pay (“S2P”) platform or have experience in Procurement or AP functions? Then come join the SailPoint team as a Financial Systems Administrator! A six-time leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Identity Governance and Administration, SailPoint has been voted one of Austin’s “Best Places to Work” for over eleven years- that does not happen by coincidence. At SailPoint we are all about innovation, integrity, and impact while empowering our individuals to be their very best. As an IT professional, the Financial Systems Administrator will be responsible for day-to-day administration of our Source to Pay platform, including performing configuration changes and change management, release management and testing, application monitoring, and troubleshooting of issues. You will also be responsible for the administration of other financial software systems as required. If this sounds great you, then we want to hear from you!
- Configuration, administration, monitoring, and troubleshooting primarily for the Source to Pay application, and administrative support for other financial systems.
- Collaborate with Procurement, Accounting, Legal, Compliance and other stakeholders to assess business requirements and propose system solutions.
- Respond to user application issues and enhancement requests in accordance to defined SLAs; work with vendor support organizations as appropriate to support internal teams.
- Complete system and access changes, ensuring that all required approvals are captured and documented.
- Complete testing during new system implementation projects and for scheduled system releases.
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement and suggest projects to streamline business operations where applicable
- Create systems documentation, including business requirements documents, functional design documents, user manuals, test scripts and training materials.
- Conduct periodic training for end users on current and new systems features and processes.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, MIS, IT or other related coursework.
- 2+ years’ hands-on experience with Coupa, Netsuite, or other Procurement management software or 4+ years’ experience in S2P operations.
- Ability to learn new financial systems and stay informed of technology changes.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and responsibilities with competing priorities.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and build strong relationships across cross-functional teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Experience configuring and administrating Coupa
- Experience adhering to compliance frameworks including SOX, SOC2, ISO27001
SailPoint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.