RigUp is changing the way work is done in the energy industry. Each one of our teams exists to move us closer to our North Star -- “to empower the people who power the world.” The Credit function at RigUp serves as P&L protector, ensuring the health and sustainability of our growth. With a finger on the pulse of incoming business as well as legacy revenue drivers, the team’s Credit and Inbound Revenue components collaborate to anticipate developing exposures and mitigate potential risk across the organization.
RigUp is hiring a Credit Lead that will be responsible for the credit screening of new clients and contribute to the management of the firm’s overall credit and risk profile. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who operates with a high degree of organization and proactiveness, brings to the table Energy Credit experience, and has the backbone to go to bat for what they know is in the best interest of the company. Sound like you? Keep reading.
What you'll be doing
- Perform credit screenings on new potential clients
- Review and manage RigUp’s overall credit profile
- Be a key business partner to the sales organization to drive sustainable growth
- Contribute to integration efforts for newly acquired companies
- Maintain and strengthen the company's current risk management practices
- Own the formalization and organization of various procedures throughout the Credit practice
What you should have
- 5-7 years of Credit-oriented experience with a demonstrated increase in responsibility
- Experience in managing credit analysis processes performed on small businesses, start to finish
- Growth-oriented mentality
- Background in Oil & Gas with understanding of or interest in additional energy sectors
- Ability to work with sales and other internal teams to achieve goals without compromising the mission of the Credit practice
- Comfortable communicating via telephone to external parties
- High level of organization – role requires the collection and organization of many materials in a way that allows them to be easily accessed by team members at any given time
- Propensity to work proactively and autonomously with sound judgment, a sense of urgency, and appropriate escalation
- Proven ability to set and meet material, quantifiable goals with little direction
RigUp is a technology company that's building a platform to better support the energy workforce. Through the industry’s largest marketplace, we’re improving the lives of contractors and helping service providers and operators find the people who will get the job done. Headquartered in Austin, TX, and backed by a16z, Founder’s Fund, Quantum Energy Partners, and Silicon Valley Bank, we’ve raised $423.8 Million in funding to support our mission to change the way work is done in the energy field.
Our goal is to make RigUp an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Read Full Job Description