RigUp is looking for a Customer Engagement Representative to join our newly-formed
Community Management team. The Customer Engagement Representative will focus on
building and strengthening relationships with our customer base: independent contractors in
the oil and gas industry. The Community Management team partners with marketing to drive
customer engagement and customer success and support to drive customer satisfaction.
What You'll Do
- Drive systematic engagement with our customers through proactive outreach to new and existing community members
- Build and maintain relationships with our customers in order to identify additional revenue opportunities and increase the life-time value of community members
- Plan and host community engagement events (e.g. networking events, trainings, etc.) for our customers
- Understand the community profile (who are our customers, trends impacting our customers, etc.)
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, customer success, sales and other teams to ensure customer engagement and satisfaction
What You'll Need
- Bachelors’ degree preferred
- 1-3 years of customer-facing experience in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter who has the ability to work independently
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-growing, start-up environment
- Understanding of the oil and gas industry or related field (or a desire a learn!)
Perks and Benefits
- Full health, dental, and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO and work flexibility
- 401(k) with 4% match
- 75% tuition reimbursement on continuing education
- $2,000 annual vacation stipend starting on your 3rd anniversary
- Catered breakfast, daily lunch stipend, and a fully stocked kitchen
- Regular off-site activities, happy hours, and intramural sports leagues
- Office in the heart of downtown Austin
Our team is comprised of a diverse group of talented innovators who champion our mission every, single day. If you're interested in joining a collaborative team that enjoys working together on challenging problems, please consider applying to RigUp (even if you don't meet 100% of the listed requirements of the role).
RigUp is a technology company that's building a platform to better support the energy workforce. Through the industry’s largest marketplace, we’re improving the lives of contractors and helping service providers and operators find the people who will get the job done. Headquartered in Austin, TX, and backed by Founder’s Fund, Quantum Energy Partners, and Silicon Valley Bank, we’ve raised $123.8 Million in funding to support our mission to change the way work is done in the oilfield.
Our goal is to make RigUp an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!