Customer Success Manager
About Juniper Square
We've recently closed a new round of investment, giving us $25M in capital to aggressively expand our team to serve our customers better. For three years in a row we have tripled our team and more than tripled revenue, and we are on track to continue this growth in 2019. We're looking for people who thrive on taking on a lot of responsibility in a dynamic, high-growth startup environment to join us.
About the Role
As a Customer Success Manager at Juniper Square, you’ll be a trusted partner to our private equity customers, helping to drive usage and adoption of our software, and ensuring customer satisfaction, growth, and retention. You’ll be responsible for onboarding new customers, consulting on their usage, and ensuring they’re getting maximum value from Juniper Square.
This is a fast-paced role where no two days are the same; on any given day you’ll be training customers, troubleshooting issues and implementing creative solutions, collaborating with our product and engineering teams to improve the customer experience, and supporting the launch of new features. This position requires outstanding relationship and project management skills in support of customers who are transforming the way they do business by using Juniper Square.
You’ll engage hands-on with customers in this role, but you’ll also develop processes, tools, and collateral to make these customer interactions more efficient as the business grows. We’ll be counting on you to approach these problems holistically and identify ways to solve them.
This role presents a great way to gain a wide range of experiences in software startups. If you’re considering a future in product marketing, sales, product management, or sales engineering, customer success is a great stepping stone since you’ll get exposure to all of these areas.
What You’ll Do
- Manage a portfolio of customer accounts to foster strategic, long-term partnerships
- Develop and implement strategies to drive product adoption, satisfaction, and value creation for our customers
- Build knowledge of our evolving product, and lead web-based and in-person trainings for customers
- Work proactively to solve external and internal challenges
- Identify and implement creative solutions for our customers
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams to create new product features that reflect the voice of our customers
- Lead strategic internal projects to help our team grow
- Field phone- and email-based support inquiries from customers
- 2+ years of experience in a client-facing or project-management role, such as customer success, consulting, or investment banking, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including comfort with presenting to senior executives and ability to change communication style based on audience
- High empathy for customers and passion for helping others
- Strong project-management skills, including great attention to detail and ability to juggle working on multiple projects at once
- Interest in new technologies
- Diplomacy and grace under pressure
- Ability to travel for customer in-person visits
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Health, dental, and vision care for you and your family
- Unlimited vacation policy and paid holidays
- Generous paid family leave, medical leave, and bereavement leave policies
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Healthcare FSA and commuter benefits programs
- Freedom to customize your work and technology setup as you see fit