Desktop Support Engineer at DISCO
DISCO is looking for an experienced Desktop Support Engineer, which internally is referred to as an IT Service Desk Technician, who is passionate about providing exceptional customer service and thrives on solving complex technical issues. The Service Desk provides front line technical support for our employees, on-boards new employees, maintains the knowledge base and more.Your Impact
As a Service Desk Technician at DISCO you will be the first point of contact for all our internal customers. You will have the opportunity to be the voice of the user in IT projects and advocate for an exceptional customer experience.What You'll Be Doing
- Deliver exceptional, customer service focused, front line technical support to our growing organization.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with laptops, networks, AV, printers and more.
- Manage user provisioning and de-provisioning including accounts, equipment, data handoff, etc.
- Manage and ensure accuracy of our hardware and software inventory.
- Assist in the management of cloud applications including GSuite, Zoom, Okta and more.
- Take the initiative in identifying and improving internal IT processes.
- Maintain and develop detailed documentation related to IT processes and the end-user knowledge base.
- Assist in the deployment of new software, hardware and other tools across our fleet.
- 2 + years of experience providing technical support in a corporate environment.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Deep knowledge of and troubleshooting experience with macOS and Windows 10.
- Experience with the administration of SaaS applications such as Google Workplace, Zoom and Slack.
- Experience troubleshooting LAN and Wifi networks.
- Detail-oriented and a passion for learning new technologies and skills.
- Self-motivated and directed, with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work from our Austin, TX headquarters.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and availability for an on call rotation.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or a related field.
- Experience working in an ITIL-driven environment and working knowledge of ITIL principles and processes.
- Experience with scripting languages including Bash, Powershell or Python.
- Experience with MDM solutions such as JAMF or Microsoft Endpoint Manager.
- Experience administering Okta, Confluence and Jira.
DISCO provides a cloud-native, artificial intelligence-powered legal solution that simplifies ediscovery, legal document review and case management for enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and governments. Our scalable, integrated solution enables legal departments to easily collect, process and review enterprise data that is relevant or potentially relevant to legal matters.
In 2020, 171 law firms in the 2020 AmLaw 200 used DISCO in the course of legal work on behalf of their clients. More than 800 enterprises, law firms, legal services providers and government organizations are DISCO customers.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k) (EU coming soon)
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please note that DISCO has a mandatory COVID vaccination policy which requires all employees in the U.S. to be fully vaccinated, subject to applicable legal exemptions.