Back to Career Site
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
- Review and respond to all incoming/escalated tickets in accordance to SLA via phone/email/chat/screen share
- Work on problems of diverse nature where logical evaluation and judgement are required
- Work with product and engineering teams to properly escalate items as needed
- Documentation – create and revise documentation within IT knowledge base
- Provide regular feedback to Service Desk Manager on areas for improvement, identifying ticket trends, and making suggestions for future service desk enhancements
- Report software issues and communicate with the development team
- Instruct end users best practices and system usage
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor or Associate degree (Ideally in Technology or Security), or relevant work experience
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience working with and providing technical support to End Users
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Collaborate with other IT functional teams as needed (e.g., Infrastructure, Security, Change Management). Work with the broader IT team and external partners/suppliers on problem management.
- Experience with triaging web applications and gathering debug information from web browsers
- Previous experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE or another (CRM) is preferred, but not expected.
- Basic knowledge of how Dynamics 365 can integrate with other products within the Microsoft Stack (e.g., Outlook, Sharepoint) preferred, but not expected
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership and manage technical projects within a team environment to assist with advancing the greater End User Technology Team goals
- A can-do, positive attitude
- Ability to learn new technologies and applications on your own skills in critical thinking, problem-solving, and the analysis, interpretation, and evaluation of complex information
- Outstanding communication skills as well as proficiency in interpreting results and formulating recommendations/action plans about technical issues.
- Develop and conduct training and documentation
- Certification in Dynamics 365 preferred but not mandatory
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.