Desktop Support Specialist at SailPoint
This is a full time position responsible for end-user support, routine maintenance, and infrastructure support.
- Provides day-to-day technical support to employees for network infrastructure and internal desktop systems software and hardware.
- Install and configure new equipment, particularly laptop and desktop computers.
- Assist with administering new and existing systems and software.
- Document processes and take inventory of systems.
- Recommends hardware and software solutions, including new acquisitions and upgrades.
- Communicates highly technical information to both technical and nontechnical personnel.
- May participate in development of information technology and infrastructure projects.
- Maintain compliance requirements across systems, SOX, SOC2, etc..
- Process 70-100 tickets a week.
- 2-3 years of IT Help Desk experience
- Must take direction well and be a motivated self-starter
- Must be open and excited to learn new technologies
- Must have strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Must be customer service oriented
- Able to systematically troubleshoot complex problems
- Able to install and troubleshoot Windows operating systems; Linux and/or Mac OS X a plus
- Able to lift 25 pounds unassisted
- Able to touch-type at a speed of at least 50 words per minute
- US Citizen
- Major: BBA/MIS, CS
- This position is based in Austin, TX
SailPoint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.