DIRECTOR IOT OPERATIONS-WATER CONSERVATION
Banyan Water is a high growth IoT start-up revolutionizing the way enterprise commercial customers monitor, manage, and mitigate water risk and cost. We call it total water management for the built environment. We are venture backed and growing. Our customer base includes Fortune 500 and leading real estate companies. Banyan Water has an immediate opening for a Director of IoT Operations. This position reports directly to the CEO and will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of our growing customer base and team. This includes overseeing all aspects of national IoT deployments from commencement to completion nationwide as well as exceeding our customers’ expectations across all product lines. This position is based in our Austin, TX HQ.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to win in a growing market-start up experience a plus.
- Prior experience in energy efficiency, smart metering, water efficiency, or renewable energy operations and deployments to large enterprise commercial and institutional customers.
- The ability to manage a team and simultaneously be an individual contributor.
- Four-year degree in engineering, environmental sciences, or equivalent project management experience in energy efficiency, smart metering and controls to sophisticated customers.
- At least 10+years of management work experience including project management experience.
- A working knowledge of pricing, contracting, and P&L statements plus a broad knowledge of smart systems
What Can You Expect From Us
Every opportunity to create step-change and advance in our growing company.
An environment free of bureaucracy.
A culture that encourages candid, open communication, up, down and across.
- Recognition for achievement of goals.
- Capability to become of the nation’s premier experts in new IoT technologies for one of the best and fastest growing companies in the country.