Director Technology Support Services at CrowdStrike
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the Role:
The Director of Technology Support Services (TSS) will provide technical expertise, leadership, and support of the daily activities of the IT Technology Services Team, providing worldwide support for internal customer questions, incidents, and service related requests. This role supports CrowdStrike’s IT functions worldwide, ensuring technology support services are delivered in a customer-focused approach.
The IT Technology Support Services Director will be responsible for leading the IT Support Services division, comprised of IT Help Desk, Desktop Administration and Rapid Response services including oversight of enterprise Change and Problem management.
This role will establish and refine the processes, techniques, tools, and methods used by the TSS to provide exceptional support and services to internal and external customers, ensuring services are timely and accurate on a daily basis, with responsibility for recruiting, training and supporting TSS representatives and technicians.
The right candidate will thrive in a hyper-growth, fast-paced environment and have a solid technical background combined with global customer service experience. A problem-solving attitude with an ability to motivate your team to achieve specific goals are essential skills to perform well in this position.
Essential Functions and Tasks:
- Manage, build and develop a globally deployed customer-focused team that encompasses IT functions comprised of IT Help Desk, Desktop Administration and Rapid Response teams
- Own and operate supporting services for Enterprise Change and Problem Management
- Drives the importance of effective customer service and technology service management, ensuring they are the cultural cornerstones of a professional work environment
- Effectively measures user satisfaction with IT services and works to continuously improve customer satisfaction over time
- Establishes the organization strategy and works to recruit, develop and build top technical talent with the soft skills to provide world class customer service
- Lead the efforts in automating and optimizing desktop and user related self-service programs that provide customers with an efficient and effective time to resolution.
- Manage key relationships to ensure services are aligned and delivered to business requirements
- Set specific service level expectations and measure performance against them
- Lead efforts involving the monitoring, updating, patching, troubleshooting, and optimizing desktop systems
- Establish best practices through the entire technical support services process
- Guide the implementation, continuous improvement and documentation of new and existing policies, procedures and processes for IT systems
- In partnership with the business, InfoSec and Applications develop and maintain an IT Service Catalog
- Identify opportunities and facilitate the implementation of automation to improve service and productivity
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant field Masters preferred
- Minimum 15-years’ experience in a technical service related field with a minimum of 7+ years proven work experience as a people manager, preferably with international experience
- Leadership and management skills supporting globally distributed teams
- Project management experience, preferably on worldwide initiatives
- Solid technical background with an ability to give instructions to a non-technical audience
- Customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.