Directory Consultant at Ping Identity
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
We are currently seeking a PingDirectory/DataGovernance Consultant to join the Professional Services team at Ping Identity to support our growing delivery practice. The Professional Services team is part of our Global Customer Success organization at Ping and delivers professional services for federated identity and access management solutions across our entire product platform including: API Security, Single Sign On, Multi-Factor Authentication, Access Management, Directory, and Data Governance. This includes architecture consulting, installation, configuration, extension, and software connection solutions.
We are looking for an individual with a passion for delivering quality Directory solutions to our customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define quality standards & methodologies around Ping Identity's Data products
- Evolve best practices, tools, & other knowledge assets
- Define and deliver customer specific installations of Ping Identity's Data products for customers and their partner organizations
- Implement custom Directory integration solutions
- Familiarity with AWS and Docker
- Provide consulting services to customers on how to configure Ping products to achieve a customer's desired use cases
- Provide engineering feedback on top serviceability requests
- Lead discussions on the delivery of Ping products which take into account current CI/CD best practices
- Ability to present solutions to clients, manage client expectations, and then deliver the proposed solution
- World class, interpersonal verbal & written communication skills
- Strong organization skills
- High standard for solution quality
- Highly collaborative in a fast growing company
- Ability to self-manage and independently deliver solutions