Accelerate Human Achievement: that is UiPath's purpose. We are the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and the highest-valued AI enterprise software company in the world. With over $568 million in funding from top venture capital firms like Accel, CapitalG, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia, IVP, Madrona Venture Group, Meritech Capital & Coatue, we are on an unprecedented trajectory of growth. With this funding, we have an incredible opportunity to improve the way people work globally.
Our award-winning company culture values humility, and leaders who know how to listen. CEO Daniel Dines’ primary goal was to build a company where he would love to work, and even now, with thousands of employees in tens of countries, that remains our top priority.
We trust and empower our colleagues, and together we make sure we have everything we need to do our best work, from the support of strong leaders to awesome perks and benefits.
UiPath is hiring an Executive Assistant to provide a wide array of administrative, logistical, and project-related support to the SVP - Global Business Operations. The person has the ability to take initiative, is professional, quick, creative and motivated. This is a high visibility role and will involve working cross-functionally across the company. The Executive Assistant is dedicated and has the ability to stay steps ahead of the Executive.
Role & Responsibilties
- Manage the daily schedule of the Executive; coordinate domestic and international travel and process expense reports
- Anticipate the Executive’s needs and proactively assemble the appropriate people and resources to solve problems
- Provide support in the preparation for meetings
- Manage contacts for Executive, proactively understanding who they are, which have priority and keep track of communication needed for priority contacts
- Field incoming requests; exercise strong judgment and discretion with highly confidential information
- Lead, drive and execute on various team events, socials, offsite meetings, etc.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure communication is efficient and clear between teams
- Coordinate logistics for visitors
- 4+ years experience supporting a C-level Executive
- Proven ability to interact in a professional manner with Customers, Prospects, Board Members, Investors and Internal Team
- Experience with web-based scheduling and collaboration tools
- Extensive experience with arrangement of complex schedules and logistics, at times, across multiple time zones
- Ability to work on multiple projects, lead priorities and accurately set expectations
- Time management skills and attention to detail
- Strong planning, organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies; Interest and experience in using technology and the Internet to improve work efficiency
- Expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to remain energetic and positive in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit and desire for constant improvement
- Proficient working with Microsoft Office Suite, Office 365 is a plus
We are offering the possibility to work from home or flexible working hours, a competitive salary package, a Stock Options Plan and the unique opportunity of working with us to develop state-of-the-art robotics technology are just a few of the pluses.
We must have caught your attention if you've read so far, so we should talk.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.