As an Executive Assistant, you’ll be at the center of the action with Procore’s dynamic and growing IT team. As a successful Executive Assistant, you have a strong work ethic, high attention to detail, and excellent critical thinking skills. You thrive in a changing, dynamic environment and are exceptionally flexible, able to carry out a broad scope of responsibilities including schedule management, coordination of travel and events, project planning, and drafting of internal and external communications on behalf of the Chief Information Officer. You’ll also be responsible for gathering data, creating ad hoc reports, and preparing presentation materials.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with Corporate Communications team members, Information Technology and other departments to develop and implement a comprehensive, engaging and multi-faceted IT communications program.
- Create high quality, compelling content across platforms, i.e. web, email, video, social media, presentations, live events, etc., fostering open communication throughout the organization and reinforcing PROCORE’s organizational culture, vision and values.
- Maintain quality and consistent work across platforms.
- Assist with presentation creation primarily PowerPoint presentations and Google applications when needed.
- Manage day-to-day schedules in such a way that the executive is able to complete their obligations in an organized, efficient way.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings including but not limited to team meetings, full staff meetings, all hands meetings, off-site meetings, one-on-one meetings, etc.
- Take into consideration calendar priorities based on release cycle, fiscal calendar, current projects, customer fire drills, team needs and Dreamforce.
- International and domestic travel booking.
- Book appropriate domestic and international travel within PROCORE travel policy taking into account travel Visas, costs and proper documentation.
- Submit accurate expense reports in a timely manner adhering to PROCORE policy.
- Organization of quarterly meetings, volunteering events, off-sites, etc.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, English, Public Relations or similar field required.
- 3 Years’ Experience in an administrative and support position.
- Previous Technology Industry experience is a plus.
- Ability to manage projects and use initiative and judgment within established guidelines.
- Ability to effectively interface with employees from other groups within PROCORE, senior executives inside and outside of PROCORE and vendors providing supporting services.
- Strong organizational skills to Organize, prioritize and coordinate multiple work activities with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Possess strong teamwork skills and a strong ability to offer suggestions and improvements to process and work effectively across a range of personalities.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Proven ability to manage projects, work under pressure and consistently make deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to continuously acquire new competencies and accept new challenges.
- Very strong technical competency, specifically with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Gmail, and Gcal.
- Strong oral and written communication. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with senior leaders and external partners.
About UsProcore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.