Executive Assistant at Keller Williams Realty International
What you’ll be called: Executive Assistant
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named a Happiest Company to Work for in 2019; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and featured on the Training Magazine Training 125 list seven times, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where transforming the real estate industry through technology is our primary goal.
What you’ll do:
Provide high-level administrative support to a Keller Williams Executive. The responsibilities may include but are not limited to calendar management, coordinating travel arrangements, preparing reports and communicating on behalf of the Executive.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain calendar and schedule calls, meetings, conferences and appointments.
- Coordinate meeting materials, taking notes and ensuring follow up on identified action items.
- Manage email inbox, communicating on behalf of the executive and delegating as needed.
- Attend meetings and represent the ideas/perspective of the Executive.
- Write, proofread and prepare correspondence.
- Conduct research, analyze findings and generate high-level reports and presentations.
- Prioritize conflicting needs and handle matters quickly and proactively.
- Lead special projects, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 5 or more years of administrative experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Business Apps.
- Experience supporting a high-level executive.
- Possession of exceptional organizational skills and a strong attention to detail.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality in all situations.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe and is number one in units and volume in the United States. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on an agent-centric, technology-driven and education-based culture that rewards agents as stakeholders. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, TX. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.