Executive Assistant at Arrive Logistics
In this role, you will:
- Provide wide-ranging support to our executive leadership team, handling everything from placing catering orders to planning team off-sites.
- Proactively create & manage travel itineraries, coordinate arrangements and compile expenses.
- Manage Executive Leadership Team calendars and appointments, rearranging commitments as needed.
- Coordinate agendas and meeting materials for groups of various sizes, take notes during meetings, and follow up on identified action items.
- Embody commitment to Arrive Logistics’ core beliefs and demonstrate professionalism in interactions with senior leaders, board members and customers.
- Effectively and professionally manage interruptions of workflow with grace, remaining flexible and accessible.
- Maintain utmost discretion in a high-trust environment while working through confidential information.
The ideal candidate is/has:
- 5+ years of Executive Assistant experience, preferably supporting C-level executives within a large organization.
- Effective at managing complex calendars, schedules and resources.
- Experience coordinating both onsite and offsite leadership meetings.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Business Suite.
- Ability to prioritize daily tasks, anticipate needs and propose solutions through sound decision making.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Attentive, resourceful and positive - you can do it all!
- Take ownership of your career at a tech-powered company.
- Work in the booming city of Austin TX!
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!