Executive Assistant at Workrise
As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in the wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring an Executive Assistant that will be responsible for clerical, office, and administrative tasks to assist select members of the executive management team. The Executive Assistant is a highly visible role that includes direct and extensive contact with clients, investors, and board members requiring a high degree of tact, discretion, and judgment. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who is highly organized and flexible with a can-do attitude, strong communication skills, and an ability to work with minimal oversight.
Why Join Us? The People team at Workrise encompasses “all things people”. We have an amazing team built with HRBPs, People Operations, Total Rewards, Talent Acquisition, People Development, Workplace Operations, and Administration functions. We work cohesively to build and maintain a high functioning and high performing team with a focus on promoting culture, growth, and efficiencyWhat you’ll be doing:
- Enhance the productivity of select members of the executive management team with a range of tasks, some of which are complex and confidential
- Work in partnership with senior leaders, functional business partners, and other EAs to provide seamless support to the executives and the broader organization
- Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items
- Proactively manage calendars and prepare for meetings with an ability to remain organized, accurate, and detail-oriented in a fast-paced environment
- Arrange travel, coordinate meetings, and event arrangements
- Interact with clients and guests politely and professionally
- Offer a quick resolution to assigned projects and research.
- Composing, editing, formatting letters, memorandums, decks, etc.
- Secondary duties will remain fluid but do not detract from the direct goal of supporting the company’s overall success
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Extreme attention to detail and follow-through
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments while maintaining a commitment to deadlines
- Possess the business acumen to react with appropriate urgency to emerging situations
- Be comfortable enough with ambiguity to be able to take effective action without having to know the complete picture
- Willingness to be “on-call” after office hours
- Proficient with all technology and an expert user of word processing and spreadsheet programs (experience with G-Suite a plus)
- Prior work experience as an Executive Assistant to a C-level person
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.