The Favor Support team helps to make sure that every Favor runs efficiently in real-time by supporting our Runners, customers and merchants via phone, SMS, chat, and internal tools. We provide omni-channel support for our community to create an easy and fun Favor experience and fix interactions when they could have gone better.
We have a phenomenal community of Runners and customers that love our service, and we’re looking for candidates who are passionate about helping people!
As a part of our Support Organization, the Support team delivers world-class support, empathy, and a personal touch to every interaction. If you’re quick on your feet and have outstanding people skills, we want you on the team!
*Currently hiring for evening and weekend availability only.
- Always delight those you interact with, particularly in difficult situations
- Provide omni-channel support (Email, SMS, Chat), finding creative solutions to real-time challenges
- Multitask while maintaining attention to detail and quality
- Handle issues while adapting to pressure and time constraints
- Effectively triage issues and advance to the correct department
- Take ownership of issues and see them through; you’re a solution-focused self-starter that loves to collaborate
- Work as an advocate for Runners and customers by improving every part of the Favor experience
- Collaborate with the team to improve processes and outcomes
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must be able to work at least one weekend day every week; Favor Support operates from 7AM until 2AM, seven days per week.
- Excellent at the details; you are able to spot developing issues quickly before they intensify
- You possess strong verbal and written communication skills; comfortable communicating via phone and chat with both internal and external customers
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple concurrent tasks in a time-sensitive environment
- You are a self-starter, familiar with a startup environment; you are willing to work hard to achieve and exceed set targets
- You are an innovative thinker with an ability to look for opportunities to optimize the Support team’s process and operations
- Highly adaptable; you welcome change and the opportunity to influence the future of our organization
- Familiarity with Zendesk or Salesforce a plus
- Experience running Favors a plus
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
At Favor, we believe that to Run Texas, we need to represent Texas. By putting Community First, we honor the diversity of our backgrounds and experiences through sharing our unique voices. Our community grows when we challenge ourselves to learn and see the world from another’s view. We are committed to growing a team with different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.
Read Full Job Description