Frontline Customer Support - Accounting Software at Restaurant365
Restaurant365 is a rapidly growing SaaS company disrupting the restaurant industry! Our cloud-based platform provides a unique, all-in-one solution for accounting and store operations for restaurants. WE HELP RESTAURANTS GROW!
R365 is built upon , innovation, and accountability with offices in Irvine, CA and Austin, TX. We recently secured a second round of funding from Bessemer Venture Partners and our expanding client list includes well-known franchises to your favorite local spot, fine dining to fast casual... Restaurant365 does it all!
We are looking for a Frontline Support Technician to join our Customer Success team in Austin, TX to provide top-notch support to our valued customers. This is an awesome opportunity to join an innovative, fun software company!
What you'll be doing:
- Provide top-notch support to R365 customers via phone, email, screen sharing, Zoom meetings, etc.
- Respond to client questions, troubleshoot issues, and recommend or perform actions to correct problems.
- Address user tickets in a timely manner regarding technical issues related to restaurant software.
- Educate and direct customers where to find training and self-help articles.
- Conduct remote troubleshooting and guide users with simple, step-by-step instructions.
- Gather necessary information to add value in assisting a specialist to solve deeper issues.
- Communicate professionally and effectively.
- Innovation, Quality, and Accountability in all you do!!
Restaurant365 is a cloud-based, all-inclusive back office solution that combines key restaurant modules with an integrated accounting backbone. R365 was founded by an experienced team of software veterans committed to developing an accounting, back office, and reporting tool – specifically for restaurants – that scales and positions restaurant concepts for growth.
What you need for this position:
- Degree with emphasis in business, finance, and/or accounting
- Microsoft Office experience
- Customer service experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Clear and effective written and oral communication
- Tech-savvy personality
What's in it for you:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401k + matching
- Employee stock options
- Phone & internet reimbursement
- Flexible time off + company holidays
- Weekly catered lunches + snacks
- Wellness initiatives
- Company sponsored events
Why work with us?
- Passionate, fun, supportive team
- Thriving company with an impressive growth trajectory
- A product that makes a real difference
- Cutting-edge, industry-disrupting technology