Geopolitical Threat Intelligence Analyst
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
This will be based in Saudia Arabia (Riyadh) for 12 months. You must be willing to relocate from the US to Saudia for this period of time.
- Experience focused on Iran/MENA targeted cyber intrusions, as well as background experience with Chinese and Russian threats.
- Experience with regionally focused cyber threats to Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries, to include Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, and the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
- Experience with analyzing foreign intelligence entities and associated cyber capabilities, preferably Iranian intelligence entities, and providing risk assessments against these entities. As a secondary priority, knowledge of Russian and Chinese cyber intelligence entities would be an added bonus.
- Experience assessing Iranian geopolitical data and assessing Iranian military entities, as well as Russian/Chinese geopolitical data and military entities.
- Experience tracking existing cyber threat campaigns and adversaries to see how they evolve over time and leverage capabilities to attack computer network operating systems.
- Experience with Iranian adversarial tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) leveraged against computer networks and endpoints.
- Experience producing short and long-form cyber intelligence products.
- Experience collaborating with different areas of the organization in order to share knowledge and increase quality of work product
- Experience collaborating with teams across the organization in order to provide intelligence expertise and gather information for finished Intelligence products
- Experience publishing reports for public consumption via blogs, public reports, and conferences
- Experience conducting briefings as needed for a variety of levels of customers as requested (via either phone, video conference, webcast, in-person briefing, or industry conference)
- Able to be office based in Saudi (Sunday - Thursday).
- Broad understanding of threat intelligence and computer network operations
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to express complex technical and non-technical concepts in verbal and graphical products
- Excellent writing skills are mandatory
- Strong knowledge of fundamental analytical methods
- Ability to pass customer background check and work with highly sensitive information
- Team player mentality
BA or BS / MA or MS degree in Cybersecurity, Cybersecurity Policy, Political Science, International Relations, Military Studies, Middle East Area Studies, History, Security Studies, or a related field; or, relevant work experience.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.