Global Mobility Program Manager at Unity Technologies
We're seeking a collaborative, people-focused, leader who wants drive our Global Mobility strategies to craft and improve our processes and employee experience.
Founded in 2004 Unity now has 5000 people working from 18 countries, and we’re growing fast. Our goal is to ensure that Unity continues to hire, develop and retain outstanding people; and your work will contribute to ensuring we have scalable, best-for-us immigration programs; making it easy for our people to work at Unity.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead the global mobility team to deliver on all case management matters - making sure we provide an outstanding employee experience from start to finish of an employee move or immigration process.
- Own our processes, programs, systems and vendors. You will be accountable to review, craft and implement ways to add efficiencies to ensure we have an improved simple, scalable and effective global approach to mobility.
- Drive our data reporting, ensuring that we maintain robust data and information in our systems, delivering robust reporting and analytics. You’ll develop metrics to help drive continuous improvement in our programs.
- Collaborate and partner with teams across the business to ensure best for us programs are identified and implemented.
What we’re looking for
- Be an insightful empowering leader with experience leading teams and GMI projects remotely. You will balance multiple demanding projects at once, in a fast paced environment.
- Be a proactive self-starter with an analytical and data driven approach; with the ability to improve and optimize systems and processes, capable of working proactively to drive outcomes; whilst being highly responsive to and available for day to day questions.
- Be results-orientated to conceive ideas and drive them through to completion, deliver effective country-specific solutions delivering employee focused programs with empathy, respect and opportunity for all.
- Have a demonstrable knowledge of package review, international payroll, year-end reporting, expatriate tax, trailing liabilities and cost projection processes.
- Have experience coordinating all aspects of global deployment processes, including partnership with employment law, corporate tax, corporate travel, international payroll groups, experience with the mobility RFP process and mobility vendor management.
You might also have
- You are passionate about the employee experience! it’s top of mind for you.
- Be curious to try new and creative approaches. We don’t want traditional solutions unless they happen to be the best ones
- Have mobility/immigration/relocation experience on BOTH the in-house and consultancy side
- Experience leading/building-out an in-house mobility function where not only the function itself but the current team are both quite new
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.