Group Manager, Care Operations at LegalZoom
We're here to make legal help accessible to all. LegalZoom transformed the legal industry with the launch of our online services and groundbreaking technology in 2001. Since then, millions of customers have counted on us to officially start and run businesses, protect brands and intellectual property, and look after loved ones through wills and trusts.
As the industry leader for over 20 years, innovation remains at the center of all we do. We're creative thinkers and problem solvers with a passion for building legal and tax products that make a positive impact on the world, and we're always looking for exceptional people to push us further.
With us, you'll do work that's as rewarding as it is challenging with a team where every voice matters and diversity, equality, and inclusion are truly embraced. Together, we'll continue to democratize the law and make a real difference in the lives of millions.
We're looking for an experienced Group Manager of Care Operations to join our Customer Care team. People are the driving force of success at LegalZoom, and we're building the team that drives our growth and shapes our culture. If you're someone who is talented in financial planning, Workforce Planning, and Data Analytics, passionate about developing op mechs to improve overall CX experience and operational efficiency, we want to talk to you.
- Implement Care operational processes to drive alignment with LZ mission, strategy, and values
- Execute monthly, quarterly, and annual planning sessions across all functional teams to ensure overall operational readiness
- Coordinate business reviews with executive and cross functional teams
- Standardize and distribute key operating metrics for the business
- Establish a consistent method of measuring and reporting Care performance between internal and external business partners
- Provide focused analytical leadership to Care through forecasting and planning of customer contact centers to meet SLAs