How would you like to be part of the team that shapes the future of work and creates the digital workforce of tomorrow using Robotic Process Automation? UiPath has a grand vision of liberating the human workforce from tedious, repetitive tasks. We’re doing this by building a team of ultra-talented technologists who are biting at the opportunity to learn and develop the wave of the future.
If you’re interested in being on the bleeding edge of technology in a fast-paced, passionate environment, then we must talk.
Here's what you would be doing at UiPath:
Scope of Activities:
- Provide L2/L3 Infrastructure support for server installations and troubleshooting.
- Assist Sales team with infrastructure and L3 expertise support for server installation requirements and constraints during RFI/RFPs and POC stages.
- Participate in pre-sales client workshops to help shape best fit solution – by working closely with Sales and Implementation teams.
- Participate and lead Infrastructure workshops during the post-sales (implementation) phase.
- Resolve escalation requests regarding Infrastructure/Security.
- Travel to customer site for installation, troubleshooting and training (less than 10% of the time).
Job Profile Critical Minimum Requirements:
- Network protocols and network administration knowledge, network security - minimum 3 years
- Good knowledge of security as it relates to cloud-based infrastructure
- Proven experience in creating Server Cluster Architectures (Failover Clusters, High Availability systems)
- Ability to work in a cloud-based or hosting environment (Microsoft Azure Cloud is a plus)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and SQL Server
- Experience using automated monitoring tools (SCOM, SCCM, Nagios)
- Knowledge of ITIL and industry best practices
- Experience in writing PowerShell scripts
- Strong virtualization experience using Hyper-V, VMWare, Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop
- Experience with workstation management systems and desktop imaging
- Experience with Web Server technologies, especially IIS
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory, fluency in any other language is a plus
- Previous experience with working with Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, OpenSpan is a plus
We are offering flexible working hours in a nice office and free daily premium catering. A competitive salary, stock options for the candidate experience but we believe that working with us to develop a world-leading robotics technology is the big plus for you.
If you have read this far, then we should talk.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.