IT Audit Senior Manager at Unity Technologies
Inclusion at Unity is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity.
Come join Unity's newly established internal audit group to provide independent assurance to add value and improve Unity’s operation! Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit, this is an opportunity for an experienced IT audit professional looking to lead and grow the technology audit function. You will help Unity achieve its business objectives by bringing a detailed, objective, and disciplined approach to evaluating the efficiency of Unity's governance, risk management, compliance, and control practices.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead planning, scoping, and execution of technology-related assessments (e.g. operational, security, privacy, compliance) across all business operations
- Lead and manage the IT SOX compliance evaluation effort, including managing outsourced partners and collaborating with external audit partners
- Build relationships and collaborate with technology and business partners within Unity to identify IT process or control gaps, establish IT action plans, and process improvement opportunities for efficient, effective, and scalable processes whilst utilizing industry standard methodologies tailored to Unity’s business
- Provide support in facilitating Unity’s Enterprise Risk Management program, including conducting risk assessments and developing a risk-based internal audit plan
- Support the development of the business function through recruiting, mentoring and program development
What we’re looking for
- Sophisticated understanding of SOX IT requirements, COSO/CoBIT framework and (PCAOB) standards, and in-depth knowledge of ITGCs and ITACs, separation of duties (SoD) rules, reports, interfaces, and integrations
- Experience working with a broad spectrum of technologies including cloud environments (IaaS/PaaS/SaaS), applications, databases, and operating systems
- Experience in performing operational internal audits, risk assessments, financial, system implementation reviews and IT controls design and testing in an international organization
- Active listening, excellent writing and relationship building skills
- Effectively communicate technical concepts across functions and all levels of management
You might also have
- CISA, CISSP, or other professional certifications
- Big 4 or consulting background in AdTech or Software industry
- Positive "self-starter" with focus to drive positive impact at Unity
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.