IT Support Specialist
We’re looking for an IT Support Specialist to provide world-class service to our colleagues across all Procore locations. In this role, you’ll drive employee productivity by equipping and supporting our company's technology and IT Operations. Each day will be spent providing laptop support, provisioning new computers, and assisting with company-wide IT initiatives.
As a successful IT Support Specialist, you possess high attention to detail, are a thoughtful communicator, and have a genuine desire to help others. You’re eager to learn and share knowledge and will be able to detect problems early, identify the root cause of the issue, and provide a swift resolution.
This position is based in our Austin, Texas office. We’re looking for candidates to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Provide IT support in-person and remotely for users across the company
- Assist with various cross-departmental projects and initiatives (i.e. office moves, company expansion projects, security and compliance initiatives, etc.)
- Monitor and update our internal ticketing system
- Provide initial desk setup and user training to new hires
- Assist in backing up and/or transferring of data using specialized software and tools
- Provide support for special onsite and off-site events
- Expedite departmental and enterprise-wide software deployments
- Create, update, and maintain support documentation and procedures
What we’re looking for:
- Associated or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, IT or related discipline or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience in an IT support role
- Demonstrated experience supporting devices and peripherals running on Windows, OSX, Android, and iOS
- Strong customer service attitude
- Hands-on experience with IT systems such as Active Directory, Okta, Google Apps, Zoom, VMware, or related technologies with an understanding of computer networks (LAN/WAN/wireless/VPN)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- High degree of self-motivation and task management skills
- Must be able to lift at least 25 lbs and read a 14” monitor at a resolution of 1920x1080
- Leadership experience is not required but would be a plus
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.