IT Support Specialist at Procore Technologies
What if you could use your technology skills to support a product that impacts the way communities’ hospitals, homes, sports stadiums, and schools across the world are built? Construction impacts the lives of nearly everyone in the world, and yet it’s also one of the world’s least digitized industries, not to mention one of the most dangerous. That’s why we’re looking for a talented IT Support Specialist to join Procore’s journey to revolutionize a historically underserved industry.
As an IT Support Specialist, you’ll provide world-class service to our colleagues across our global locations, equipping and supporting our company's technology and IT Operations to drive employee productivity. As an integral member of the IT team, you’ll resolve issues, answer questions, provide laptop support, provision new computers, and assist with company-wide IT initiatives. Successful candidates are eager to learn, share knowledge, and execute our incident handling processes to keep our IT services running optimally for our users. Solid technical, analytical, and troubleshooting skills are required to thrive in our hyper-growth SaaS environment.
This position will report to our IT Support Supervisor and will be based in our downtown Austin, TX location. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Manage a queue of tickets according to SLAs and agreed on procedures; documents all work and findings in tickets
- Manages tasks and projects in a fast-paced operations environment, driving all issues to resolution with a strong focus on customer satisfaction and efficient task execution
- Perform tasks related to the day-to-day operations of several large implemented enterprise business systems, including operation, training, troubleshooting, diagnosing and supporting these systems (Google Workplace, Windows, Mac OS, Slack, etc.).
- Supports office events by providing and supporting technical solutions.
- Actively transfers knowledge throughout the organization, participates in knowledge sharing projects to develop best practices, conducts technology/application deep dive sessions, and mentors junior staff and new hires
- Fully support compliance requirements such as Mobile Device Management enrollments, physical hardware handling procedures, and ensuring work is documented by tickets
- Continuously strives to improve our service offering for end users, assisting with improvement and education in a specialized focus area that shifts quarterly.
- Increase personal technical knowledge through development time, focusing on system features and identifying opportunities to add value to the business.
What we’re looking for:
- Associate’s or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, IT or related discipline or equivalent experience with at least 3+ years experience in an IT support role
- Experience with managing incidents, requests, and problems according to an ITIL/ITSM framework
- Demonstrated experience supporting devices and peripherals running on Windows, OSX, Android, and iOS
- Hands-on experience with IT systems such as Active Directory, Okta, Google Workspace, Zoom, Slack, and related technologies with an understanding of computer networks (LAN/WAN/wireless/VPN)
- Strong customer service attitude and a genuine desire to help others
- Strong attention to detail and a high degree of self-motivation and task management skills
- Thoughtful communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.