IT Team Lead
What we do:
TrendKite, named one of Austin’s Top Workplaces by the American-Statesman, is at the forefront of a communications revolution. TrendKite is a growth-stage startup focused on building software to help the world's biggest brands generate, amplify, and measure the impact of their communications.
Thousands of the world’s top brands, including Google, Patagonia, Nokia, Marriott and Hershey rely on TrendKite to manage their digital PR process. The TrendKite platform takes PR and communications programs from analog to digital, enabling marketing teams to integrate their trusted earned media results into all their marketing efforts.
TrendKite is looking for an IT Team Lead based in the downtown Austin office. The ideal candidate owns IT operations in its entirety and ensure all systems are running smoothly including network management, vendor management, desktop support, network/app security, VOIP/telecommunications, subscription management and financial optimization, and hardware procurement.
What you'll do:
- Develop policies and procedures for corporate wide backups and data security then monitor to ensure successful application
- Manage all installations, conversions, and upgrades, and develops implementation plans that ensure minimal impact on end users
- Maintain IT budget, procure/manage hardware and software, and manage IT vendors including leading vendor selection process, contracts, and implementations
- Recommend cost-effective hardware/software solutions (Note: We are Mac only- you'll need to be a Mac pro)
- Identify opportunities to support manual processes and provides cost-benefit analysis of automated solutions
- Communicate any impactful outages and troubleshoot updates to the organizationProcuring and managing all IT and other company-wide systems
- Create and executing service support processes and tracking systems
Who you are:
- 5+ years IT Management level experience or higher- you’ll own IT here in our Austin office
- Help define processes, procedures and expectations for providing top level support for our user community across the globe.
- You’re okay rolling up your sleeves to get things done and being a part of building the foundation as we accelerate our growth
- Mac expert who knows the ins and outs of Apple products
- Google Apps and Office 365 experience in a cloud-based environment
- Networking/DHCP/NAT/VLANs/large scale wifi experience
- Experience provisioning, installing and managing VOIP and telecommunications servicesITIL experience and certification preferred
- Previous vendor management ownership
- You’re approachable, an excellent communicator and view your teammates as your internal clients to whom you’ll provide outstanding support
- SaaS enterprise software administration experience including provisioning experience with tools like SFDC, Hubspot, Google Apps, Intercom and others
- Experience working with business teams to communicate potential impacts and to understand business requirements
- Experience communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings in a fast-paced environment
- Technical expertise in one or more IT related fields including networking, systems administration or software development
- Experience in procurement, budgeting, forecasting, and asset management
- Ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
Consistently named one of the best places to work in Austin, TrendKite employs the brightest, most passionate folks in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group!
We build digital PR software for communications, PR and marketing professionals. Digital PR is an exciting, dynamic space with tremendous growth potential. As PR becomes increasingly digital, the entire industry is evolving very quickly, and we’re here to help our customers stay ahead of those changes.
At TrendKite, we pride ourselves on working together as one team, while pushing ourselves and each other to always be improving. We put our customers first in all the decisions we make. Our values are foundational to who we are as a company and drive every decision we make as we continue to build a high-growth business without losing sight of what got us here - our employees and our customers.
We’re headquartered in Austin, with offices in London and Atlanta. We offer a number of great benefits and perks to all our employees, and are always striving to make TrendKite a better place to work every day. Join us!
TrendKite is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
Read Full Job Description